• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

4/3 GDT: Red Wings 3, Blue Jackets 2

Rate this topic

I don't know why I find it odd that CBJ has 4 guys out with head-related injuries. Are they playing soccer with the pucks?

Wings will come back tonight and support the greatest goaltender in the whole darn league (can't call him by name since I've heard both as starter, but either way...)

Wings 2 -Malts, Cleary

CBJ- 1- deflection off someone's head. Ooh, another head injury.

Isn't Hasek starting ?

I read Babcock wants to give him as many playing minutes as possible.

You're right. I thought he originally planned to start Ozzie, but I guess that has changed based on what happened last night.

Red Wings 3 (Sammy 2)

Blue Jackets 2 (Zherdev, Nash)

Shoot-out victory. goes 11 rounds and Sammy scores the SO winner.

how come though Sammy isn't listed in the projected line-up nor the scratches?

Edited by redwings56

I don't care how, Just make it happen

Wings don't even have to play well, but they gotta win no matter what.

I think they do have to play well. If they serve up another first period of stupid penalties -- yes, Cheli's outburst probably set the tone for the game, and it wasn't good -- and NO OFFENSE, then we will not clinch tonight.

I don't think you can lay last night's game on the goalies' shoulders. Neither were stellar. The team was worse. If the defense and offense are on board tonight, it won't matter which goalie plays. Dom needs the work to get sharp.

I think they do have to play well. If they serve up another first period of stupid penalties -- yes, Cheli's outburst probably set the tone for the game, and it wasn't good -- and NO OFFENSE, then we will not clinch tonight.

I don't think you can lay last night's game on the goalies' shoulders. Neither were stellar. The team was worse. If the defense and offense are on board tonight, it won't matter which goalie plays. Dom needs the work to get sharp.

He better be sharp, or else you'll have 2 straight days of doing a lot of explaining. :D

He better be sharp, or else you'll have 2 straight days of doing a lot of explaining. :D

Lucy.... you got some 'splainin' to dooo.... :hehe:

I reiterate: Dom wasn't the main problem last night. Maybe he could have had Lang's goal -- but by that time, the whole team had disintegrated beyond recovery. If everyone shows up tonight, no explanations will be required.

Cheli needs to not start stuff the team can't finish. ;)

dom is in net again??? oh no we are going to lose again!! hahahah j/k loo!!!

wings win this 4-2

not worried about goal. The Wings who make the big bucks to score the goals and defend need to be on board. That's all. :cool:

I wish we were actually playing a good team tonight to really get tested. I feel like tonight could be worthless as Columbus is kinda a trainwreck easily taken advantage of. We haven't risen up to meet a legitimate challenge in awhile. We beat s***ty teams and barely get by or lose to better teams. That said, if tonight even gets ugly, then, well, I will not be getting my hopes up for a long run. Just too many things not clicking right now on a fundamental level.

Great GDT, aflac :clap:

FIRST ROUND:

1. Detroit vs. 8. Nashville

2. San Jose vs. 7. Calgary

3. Minnesota vs. 6. Colorado

4. Anaheim vs. 5. Dallas

SECOND ROUND:

1. Detroit or 8. Nashville

vs.

4. Anaheim or 5. Dallas

2. San Jose or 7. Calgary

vs.

3. Minnesota or 6. Colorado

THIRD ROUND:

1. Detroit or 8. Nashville

4. Anaheim or 5. Dallas

vs.

2. San Jose or 7. Calgary

3. Minnesota or 6. Colorado

Just a glimpse at the playoff possibilities...

Edited by Nero

Maltby injured and not playing. The Wings have signed Jason Abdelkader to a try-out contract and he may play tonight.

I love your avatar, and I am sad about Malts. :( Good luck to Jason, if he plays tonight.

Sit Hartigan, please... <_<

I am geeked for this game!

Go Ozz....wait dom is playing cause Ozzie played last night??? well then,

GO WINGS!!!!

GO NASH!!!

Go Neuvirth Go

Go GENS Go

Edited by OsGOD