• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Mason

Red Wing Photoshop Thread

Rate this topic

Hey man, take a laxative. I think you are binded up. It is all in fun homie. What if another team lifts it then the funniest thing they can come up with is something made by a Wings fan!!! Then we can call them out!!!

The good Lord skipped you on sense of humor day, huh? Shame.

I think that sometime definitly has to much free time on it's hands, I mean after all it is sometimes...

Lizz, F'em if they cannot take a joke. Seriously think about it though if another fan from one of the other teams lifts it and uses it to bash us, I think that would be just great. I don't think I would stop luaghing...

On the flip, seriously can you give Meech my number. Wowza!!!!!

thank you Ice! I think it would be hilarious if the best another teams fan could come up with is stealing my stuff haha :lol: . For sure I will give your number to meech :P

Okay so..... after Sammy broke Cleary's jaw Penalty Shot96 suggested making him into a nurse.....then lets just say it all snowballed from there :P

dont look if you have a weak stomach.....

*this is so I have them all in one place*

Lilja

Quincey

Lidstrom

Cleary

Datsyuk

Meech

Drake

Maltby

Downey

Lebda

Stuart

Chelios

Hudler

Rafalski

Ozzie

Draper

Howard

Sammy

Dom

Zetterberg

Filppula

Kronwall

Kopecky

Franzen

Holmstrom

:unsure: .... :D

And I thought I had nightmares and sleeping problems before. Now I know I can never go back to sleep again. Nice work though WingNut22.

Lizz, beneath that deceitfully sweet, innocent, fuzzy and undeniably cute exterior you are truly EEEEEEEEEVIL!

You might consider doing Tootoo and Arnott. Some of the guys might like seeing a little T&A.

And I thought I had nightmares and sleeping problems before. Now I know I can never go back to sleep again. Nice work though WingNut22.

:D haha. The Hudler one freaks me out :blink:

Lizz, beneath that deceitfully sweet, innocent, fuzzy and undeniably cute exterior you are truly EEEEEEEEEVIL!

You might consider doing Tootoo and Arnott. Some of the guys might like seeing a little T&A.

:blush: evil?! haha. :P I was already planning on doing up some of the Preds, was going to start last night....but someone Made me make him an AO one :P