• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedLightGoesOn

1st Round Opponent: Flames or Predators

Rate this topic

Guest hulugratu
I'm not worried about the Preds. If we can't beat them, we don't belong in the playoffs.

i like that attitude :thumbup:

I'm beginning to wish we were a 6 seed. Minnesota is probably the team everyone wants to play in the playoffs right now.

Lucky divealanche. :angry:

Uh why?

Why does everyone think that the Wild suck? They WILL win their first round matchup against the Avs...

Edited by RedStormRising

Relax. He's been here longer than you, he's generally a very intelligent and respectful poster, and he knows the drill. That kind of stuff isn't necessary.

Anyhow, I agree wholeheartedly with the Pro-Nashville contingent. I'd far prefer them over Calgary.

For the third straight year, I was fervently hoping for a Wings-Avs first round series, but Colorado continues to be useless in every way. :rolleyes: Oh well.

Not sure which posts of his youre reading, guy had a signature on his Predators site that said RED WINGS SUCK. Yeah, real respectful poster there. He doesn't take a moments hesitation in trying to trying to tell me he knows more about the Preds than people in the front office and the Nashville Sports Authority Group. Im not the only person he's went round and round with.

wings DO suck... sorry that you don't understand that. and again, whenever you're ready to prove me wrong, step up and bring it... you haven't so far, preds secured local ownership, a new lease, hit the revenue sharing numbers and made the playoffs. So yes, there is a LARGE pile of crow ready to be eaten by the rest of the hockey world.

like I said, love the majority here, great fans! but there are a few bad ones that I just don't feel like dealing with anymore ^^^^^

wings DO suck... sorry that you don't understand that. and again, whenever you're ready to prove me wrong, step up and bring it... you haven't so far, preds secured local ownership, a new lease, hit the revenue sharing numbers and made the playoffs. So yes, there is a LARGE pile of crow ready to be eaten by the rest of the hockey world.

like I said, love the majority here, great fans! but there are a few bad ones that I just don't feel like dealing with anymore ^^^^^

Geez, maybe the first 3 words of your stupid post might have something to do with that, Jack. Why would anyone here like you for posting crap like that.

I know your team doesn't have a real forum, but that doesn't mean you should post stuff like that here.

Edited by GMRwings1983

Legionaire,

I live in Nashville, and I have bent over backwards defending the Nashville fans on this forum during my time here.

Please don't prove me wrong in a span of two posts.

Edited by RedFX

Yeah, because we should be nice after you immediately come out and say the Wings suck. :rolleyes:

I can already see dealing with you people is going to be like pulling teeth.

Yeah, because we should be nice after you immediately come out and say the Wings suck. :rolleyes:

I can already see dealing with you people is going to be like pulling teeth.

I find it funny how deep some people take a comment like that to heart. Have you never heard anyone say the wings suck? Opponent fans are allowed to, its called being a sports fan.

Stop being so sensitive.

I find it funny how deep some people take a comment like that to heart. Have you never heard anyone say the wings suck? Opponent fans are allowed to, its called being a sports fan.

Stop being so sensitive.

Oh, excuse me. God forbid I dare say anything bad to the Predators fans, who are such nice people.

Unlike the Wings, however, the Predators do suck, so at least when we say it, it's the truth.

Oh, excuse me. God forbid I dare say anything bad to the Predators fans, who are such nice people.

Unlike the Wings, however, the Predators do suck, so at least when we say it, it's the truth.

Legionnaire has been a solid contributor to this site for quite a while. He has also had to endure a ton of s*** from many fans on this board because a businessman from Canada made an offer to buy and move them with mo money behind it, and took a lot of flak for supporting a team that had no fans behind it from quite a few members here (?!)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And ultimately, I'd rather have a little bit of hate between divisional rivals. It's like Michigan/OSU...even in a year when one goes undefeated and the other is 7-5, they both suck to the opposing fan base. Bitter feelings like that are the stuff of good rivalries. And with Detroit matching up against Nashville again in the playoffs, this could build upon what is becoming a pretty heated divisional rivalry.

Legionnaire has been a solid contributor to this site for quite a while. He has also had to endure a ton of s*** from many fans on this board because a businessman from Canada made an offer to buy and move them with mo money behind it, and took a lot of flak for supporting a team that had no fans behind it from quite a few members here (?!)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And ultimately, I'd rather have a little bit of hate between divisional rivals. It's like Michigan/OSU...even in a year when one goes undefeated and the other is 7-5, they both suck to the opposing fan base. Bitter feelings like that are the stuff of good rivalries. And with Detroit matching up against Nashville again in the playoffs, this could build upon what is becoming a pretty heated divisional rivalry.

I wouldn't call it a heated divisional rivalry. Last season there was a little heat brewing, but the games haven't been that exciting (I think a Calgary series would be better to watch from an entertainment standpoint), and I don't really get the sense that the two teams don't like each other. Nashville has always just been a kind of boring team to me.

I don't care what you say about predators fans, im sure legionnaire doesn't care either, I am just pointing out the sensitivity of so many people here in shock when an opponent says the wings suck.

Stop being so sensitive.

I just find it funny how he has to be a troll and come and post on the Red Wings forum and post complete garbage such as "wings DO suck" and then expects people to take him seriously. And the Wings will prove you wrong Legionnaire11 when the Wings demolish your lowly Predators. Make sure they book their golfing outings soon, as they'll be out there in no time. And Viperar stop being so ignorant. The only reason he posts stuff like "Wings suck" is to start something. I just hope we don't get any more Nashville trolls spamming up the forums with their useless smack.

Wings in 5. :thumbup:

Hmmm lets see this one is easy..... Before you start in with the "you dont live here nonsense" there is Center Ice and the Internet, makes it pretty easy to keep up with players... Oh yeah, im also a resident once again.......

Most wins, playoff game wins, playoff series wins, only NJ has as many Cups as the Wings in the past 15 years.

Predators 0-3 in playoff series, never won a playoff game on the road, once again Predators take full Revenue Sharing from the NHL, Wings dont take Revenue Sharing which is the WELFARE of the NHL. Ignorant fans in Section 303 doing chants that are used in Junior High Hockey, with the SUCK fettish. Had a guy at Rippy's try to tell me that Tootoo is better than Draper (at fighting sure) at faceoffs and should win the Selke this season. I was always raised that if a team / individual / or whatever is doing better than my team / player or whatever, you can't say they suck, its just retarded. Predators weren't stripped that bad of their talent, Timonen was gone, Hartnell might have returned, but Arnott, Radulov, Weber, DeVries, Erat, Dumont, well lets say there are many teams who would like to have those players on their team. Bad goaltending was the major issue in Nashville. Ellis got hot at the end, but he is apt to let 3 in during a 10 minute span as he is to stand on his head. Mason is a backup and nothing else. Jeremy Smith will have their jobs in a couple of seasons when he's ready.

I don't care what you say about predators fans, im sure legionnaire doesn't care either, I am just pointing out the sensitivity of so many people here in shock when an opponent says the wings suck.

People have been saying the Wings suck for years, its nothing new. But if you say something back to them when they are talking trash, then youre a whiney Wings fan. I just wish they would actually learn the game and actually watch other teams once in a while, and not make stupid comments like Tootoo is better than Draper, and Weber is better than Lidstrom, I mean comon get real. Legionairre just likes to argue, but its fun to kick him around once in a while. Maybe he'll buy season tickets next season.....