• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

RedLightGoesOn

1st Round Opponent: Flames or Predators

Rate this topic

Legionnaire has been a solid contributor to this site for quite a while. He has also had to endure a ton of s*** from many fans on this board because a businessman from Canada made an offer to buy and move them with mo money behind it, and took a lot of flak for supporting a team that had no fans behind it from quite a few members here (?!)

Everyone is entitled to their opinion. And ultimately, I'd rather have a little bit of hate between divisional rivals. It's like Michigan/OSU...even in a year when one goes undefeated and the other is 7-5, they both suck to the opposing fan base. Bitter feelings like that are the stuff of good rivalries. And with Detroit matching up against Nashville again in the playoffs, this could build upon what is becoming a pretty heated divisional rivalry.

Ev, they still have no fans....LOL Still no support, they are getting aid from the league (Revenue Sharing) to stay afloat even though they dont spend money. NHL Home Ice voted their fans 3rd worst in hockey, just behind the Senators and Leafs. Scott Lewellyn said if Nashville actually had fans they would be # 1. Pretty bad eh ? By the way Ev, do you still prefer Osgood over Patrick Roy? No im not speaking of this or last season......

Edited by 2probert4

wings DO suck... sorry that you don't understand that. and again, whenever you're ready to prove me wrong, step up and bring it... you haven't so far, preds secured local ownership, a new lease, hit the revenue sharing numbers and made the playoffs. So yes, there is a LARGE pile of crow ready to be eaten by the rest of the hockey world.

like I said, love the majority here, great fans! but there are a few bad ones that I just don't feel like dealing with anymore ^^^^^

Keep telling us that...especially since we have the best record right now in the NHL, and keep saying that when we beat your preds, and the next opponent and the next, and we are going to take this thing to the finals and win the Cup... BEEEEYYYYYAAA!!!!

I just find it funny how he has to be a troll and come and post on the Red Wings forum and post complete garbage such as "wings DO suck" and then expects people to take him seriously. And the Wings will prove you wrong Legionnaire11 when the Wings demolish your lowly Predators. Make sure they book their golfing outings soon, as they'll be out there in no time. And Viperar stop being so ignorant. The only reason he posts stuff like "Wings suck" is to start something. I just hope we don't get any more Nashville trolls spamming up the forums with their useless smack.

Wings in 5. :thumbup:

I am not being ignorant and do not care if he thinks the wings suck. I personally know they don't so why even respond with some food for him? You dont want those trolls to come on here, dont feed them.

Yeah, because we should be nice after you immediately come out and say the Wings suck. :rolleyes:

I can already see dealing with you people is going to be like pulling teeth.

See he posts things like that, but if I respond, then people defend him saying what a good guy he is. If the guy actually talked logically about the sport that would be one thing, but he just looks to argue most of the time. He tends to spin off of posts making things up also when he gets backed into a corner which is often.

I am not being ignorant and do not care if he thinks the wings suck. I personally know they don't so why even respond with some food for him? You dont want those trolls to come on here, dont feed them.

Youre right, sometimes it's best to just ignore that trolling.

for someone who supposedly knows so much about Nashville and the Predators, you sure do take an aweful lot of offense to "red wings suck"....

10 Simple Rules

I'd love to chat about the series here with the decent fans, Hockey Crazy, Edicious, Eva Unit, NFM, Osgod, and many, many, many more... unfortunately, i'm not sure that will be possible, basically because of you probert, i'm not going to come here if I feel like i'm going to be spending time proving myself to you, as I said earlier it's just not worth my time anymore. I had a blast on here in '04, since then there have been probably 3 posters here that just cannot deal with my presence. So i'll just go on my way, it's not going to make a difference here if i'm posting or not.

Have fun with the playoffs, it's going to be a great series!!

for someone who supposedly knows so much about Nashville and the Predators, you sure do take an aweful lot of offense to "red wings suck"....

10 Simple Rules

I'd love to chat about the series here with the decent fans, Hockey Crazy, Edicious, Eva Unit, NFM, Osgod, and many, many, many more... unfortunately, i'm not sure that will be possible, basically because of you probert, i'm not going to come here if I feel like i'm going to be spending time proving myself to you, as I said earlier it's just not worth my time anymore. I had a blast on here in '04, since then there have been probably 3 posters here that just cannot deal with my presence. So i'll just go on my way, it's not going to make a difference here if i'm posting or not.

Have fun with the playoffs, it's going to be a great series!!

Aww thanks!

I've always enjoyed your posts on these boards. You've been a great contributer here with your input and you should most definitely stay. Just ignore those that are being ignorant. You like posting here so post. Who cares what the other says, don't let the few of them ruin it for you.

Anyways, it should be a really fun series. I do think the Wings *if they play the way we know they can* will beat your Preds, but I also think it's not going to be as easy as some are predicting it to be. Either way it'll be a great match up!

Aww thanks!

I've always enjoyed your posts on these boards. You've been a great contributer here with your input and you should most definitely stay. Just ignore those that are being ignorant. You like posting here so post. Who cares what the other says, don't let the few of them ruin it for you.

Anyways, it should be a really fun series. I do think the Wings *if they play the way we know they can* will beat your Preds, but I also think it's not going to be as easy as some are predicting it to be. Either way it'll be a great match up!

LOL at you kissing his ass ! I have shown his posts to some of the Nashville faithful, and they just shake their heads at him. Here you go with the "They disagree with Legionaire so they are ignorant" stuff. Ev is fun to read also, I remember him from the Hockey Chat on Yahoo, he's alot of laughs. He and Legionaire are alike, only difference are the color of glasses they see through.

LOL at you kissing his ass ! I have shown his posts to some of the Nashville faithful, and they just shake their heads at him. Here you go with the "They disagree with Legionaire so they are ignorant" stuff. Ev is fun to read also, I remember him from the Hockey Chat on Yahoo, he's alot of laughs. He and Legionaire are alike, only difference are the color of glasses they see through.

I don't kiss anyone's ass thank you very much. Excuse me for thinking that he has been one of the better posters from a different team on these boards. It's not his fault that some of you are being damn rude because his views are different than ours. The whole 'Red Wings DO suck' is a joke as you can see under their 'Top 10 Rules' chill out people. Geez.

Also, insults about the state of Tennessee, calling them a bunch of hicks, that they have no fans..etc.. is being ignorant period.