• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
redwing_sparty

abdelkader or kopecky?

Rate this topic

honestly i though abdelkader played great last night. i've watched him play numerous times at Michigan State and am thrilled that the Wings are looking to sign him for the playoffs. He has scoring touch and a physical presence. Kopecky is physical too but i don't see as much scoring potential in kopecky.

thoughts?

Kopecky hasn't really been given much of a chance to reach his full potential yet. But I agree that Abdy looks like he will have a promising young career if the Wings give him a chance.

Kopecky hasn't really been given much of a chance to reach his full potential yet. But I agree that Abdy looks like he will have a promising young career if the Wings give him a chance.

Someone just posted that Kopecky tore his ACL, so there isn't much of an argument, now.

Someone just posted that Kopecky tore his ACL, so there isn't much of an argument, now.

Kopecky has been useless. Abdelkader looks like he has some potential. At the very least he will be a fine replacement for Kopecky, even if all he does is grind alittle without doing anything else.

I agree with you about kopecky not having minutes until late;but what I would like to see is him, abdelader and helm playing in the playoffs.that would be a line that no one would quite know how to handle(youth, size and speed).

honestly i though abdelkader played great last night. i've watched him play numerous times at Michigan State and am thrilled that the Wings are looking to sign him for the playoffs. He has scoring touch and a physical presence. Kopecky is physical too but i don't see as much scoring potential in kopecky.

thoughts?

I agree with you about kopecky not having minutes until late;but what I would like to see is him, abdelader and helm playing in the playoffs.that would be a line that no one would quite know how to handle(youth, size and speed).

Then again, they wouldn't know how to handle any line.

As in the other post, Hudler should go, needs a step ladder just to hit someone.

Sigh. I'm glad some people aren't in charge of this team. If some people had their way, all the players would be 8 feet tall and would hit everything that moves, but couldn't score or play hockey.

Hudler should go because he can't score, set up plays, or do ANYTHING on a consistent basis.