• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Heaton

Kopecky has torn ACL; out 4-6 months

Rate this topic

That is too bad. Kopecky has not been a huge driving force on this team, but he has come a very long way in the last 81 games. And the biggest key to this, as Kenny said, is that we're losing our depth up front.

However, I was impressed with what I saw from Abdelkader last night. Not sure if he'll really be able to bring that every night during what is hopefully a long playoff run, but we may just have to wait and see.

cripes, does it ever end??????????????????????????????

this has to be one of the worst stretch of injuries for this team that I can EVER remember...I know he wasn't a key component, but losing the team leader in hits SUCKS...hopefully Abdelkader can step in and knock some bodies around

Edited by detroitdan

man that really blows... I've always viewed Kopecky as a very underrated player. He's more valuable to the team than some think.

Plus, you gotta feel terrible for the kid. Here we are on the cusp of the playoffs and he's done-skee. that's wicked luck.

The Wings will prevail however :)

I really feel for the kid. He's made big strides this year and now this. Last year it was our D that was

losing the players and now its the forwards turn. Hopefully we can get some bodies back before our

first game on thursday. All the best Tomas and speedy recovery.

That just isn't fair. The guy was working hard, maybe harder then anyone on the team, and this is his reward?

I am not going to put positive spin on this nor signal it as some dark omen, but I think he will be missed, and here is hoping he can successfully rehab from this.

I knew the moment I saw it that his career could be at risk and while I don't think that is the case now it is going to set him back maybe a year.

Oh well now Abedelkader or Meech needs to step up.

OH AND STOP WITH THE INJURIES!!!

Where is our karma? Is Pronger stealing it with some sort of magic amulet? Or am I just thinking of an episode of Young Indiana Jones...

Here's hoping for a complete recovery and looking forward to having Kop back next season.

Bring Justin back! He looked great last night and hoping he can pick up the depth lost by Kopecky.

Edited by jbrwing21