• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2008 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

not that i dont love cleary because i definitely do but this is funny that he is in the company of yzerman, howe, and lidstrom haha nice work.

why is there an Ottawa Senator (see helmet) at the front of the attack line? :unsure:

j/k :lol:

Love the hockey sticks poking up out of the Wings marauder group, too cool. :thumbup:

Edited by puckloo39

No, it's actually nice to see Mike get a cultural boost..."Alas, poor yokels, I knew them well."

Nice work. :thumbup:

"Alas, poor Yokel! I knew Tootoo, Holland. A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath acted like an *** a thousand times; and now, how abhorrent in my imagination he is!"

Edited by puckloo39

"Alas, poor Yokel! I knew Tootoo, Holland. A fellow of infinite jest, of most excellent fancy: he hath acted like an *** a thousand times; and now, how abhorrent in my imagination he is!"

ha! my gorge rises at Tootoo, too

It's not anti-Pred, but my friends and I were talking about different goalies and their nets and then last night there were plenty of piles of players hanging out in nets.... so here you have, Fort Dom.

NoPucksAllowedcopy.jpg

Ok, so I have a GREAT idea I've thought off... Unfortunately I'm horrible at Photoshop (and gimp, etc.) so I figured I'd leave this one up to some REAL pro's at Photoshop. So....

There's a new movie coming out called "Street Kings". Someone needs to find the movie poster for it.

Now, on the movie poster:

There's a picture of Keanu Reeves holding a gun like he's about to shoot. 'Shop Lids, Z or Dats in his place taking a slap shot.

On the bottom of the poster is the slogan (or whatever you wanna call it) that says "Their city. Their rules. No prisoners."

Change that to say "Their rink. Their rules. No Predators."... And below that put something along the lines of "Their not the soft team they used to be!"

Great idea! Someone get to work. Thanks guys!

I am humbled by your kind remarks, you are a gentle-lady and a scholar, in the words of Holden.

Wow - keep that up and you'll spoil me! Too bad my in-laws don't feel the same way!