• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2008 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

oh and dyingalive, no big deal man I like how you added "too" it. One think though, it would have been more funny if the conductor was No-Neck, Trotz instead. but none the less classic stuff.

I figured I'd stick Radulov in the conductors seat considering he was the one that hurt Arnott :P

i always thought he said fourth street...now im confused.

yeah I can see how people are making this mistake, it sounds like he says 4th street, but if you listen really close you can make it out. If your not from Detroit then you wouldn't know anyways, most cities name streets like that first street 2nd street etc etc. so it would make sense only Detroit is weird and we have a street names like Fort, Jefferson, Yzerman drive.

no big deal, I wonder if thats what he meant by that though, it also has a Fish in the picture and Thomas sure looked like a fish out of water on that play.

yeah I can see how people are making this mistake, it sounds like he says 4th street, but if you listen really close you can make it out. If your not from Detroit then you wouldn't know anyways, most cities name streets like that first street 2nd street etc etc. so it would make sense only Detroit is weird and we have a street names like Fort, Jefferson, Yzerman drive.

no big deal, I wonder if thats what he meant by that though, it also has a Fish in the picture and Thomas sure looked like a fish out of water on that play.

And Fort Street is a stones throw away from the Joe.

I don't get it :blink::unsure:

datsdekelw3.gif

I don't understand it either??

I think he might be talking about the qote of Mickey saying "Wow, He (Datsyuk) had Thomas Vokoun out on Fort Street. possibly thinking he said 4th street?? hence the street sign with the 4??

I don't know someone explain if this is not the case.

oh and dyingalive, no big deal man I like how you added "too" it. One think though, it would have been more funny if the conductor was No-Neck, Trotz instead. but none the less classic stuff.

i think we should play "love train" or whatever the title is next game at the Joe, when TooToo is on the ice during a tv timeout or something.

"people all over the world, join hands, start a love train, a love train" how *** would that be?? perfect for TooToo the train.

Yeah I don't get it either. If its suppose to be fort street, You can rip the one frame from the Transformers DVD since they show the sign in it.

I understood it, I used to think Mickey said "Forth Street." Maybe he did too... The idea is funny. ;)

Sorry guys. I knew it didn't show up well enough. Look closely at the 4th Street sign... You'll see something which belongs to Mr. Vokoun hanging on it.