• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2008 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

Sorry, i'm slightly angry/frustrated.

tootooexecutionzr8.jpg

Oh, that one's f***ed up. You know damn well what happened three seconds later. I'm not standing up for Tootoo, I'm standing up for the actual victim.

Oh, that one's f***ed up. You know damn well what happened three seconds later. I'm not standing up for Tootoo, I'm standing up for the actual victim.

Technically not a victim. The person being executed was a North Vietnamese soldier/spy. The executioner a South Vietnamese soldier. War happens.

Anyway... I LOL'd and I don't have a problem with it, especially after he stomped on Draper's back.

Edited by Wings_Dynasty

There are laws in war.

It looks like Datsyuk's disembodied head is floating in the background.

Spies are always killed. The laws of war have dictated that for centuries.

There are laws in war.

It looks like Datsyuk's disembodied head is floating in the background.

there's laws and then there's spies... normally they meet just long enough to know they don't go together

My apologies to anyone here that was offended. I was angry after last game, as were we all. Unlike some who vent through words on here and choose to point fingers, I used it towards making something that I felt was how I felt at the time. I can take it down if it is really that much of a problem. Just to let you know this is the toned down version, you might see the actual version if our ways don't change.

Dr_Evilcopy.jpg

Eh, I didn't put a caption on there because I couldn't decide which would be funnier...

One million catfish... or One Million Hillbillies...

Edited by Kcjacoby

Dr_Evilcopy.jpg

Eh, I didn't put a caption on there because I couldn't decide which would be funnier...

One million catfish... or One Million Hillbillies...

That pic looks perfect, hilarious!