• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Saran

2008 Photoshop War: Predators vs. Red Wings

Rate this topic

"Well I jus wanna post sumpin onda LGW. How in THEE hell do I get thru on this phone damnit?"

1440toilet_redneck.jpg

LMAO.... this one might be my favorite! Kudos DaKine!

thequeenzl9.jpg

hahahaha!!!

Well, Nashville is sometimes referred to as the Queen City (one of many, actually), so this is very fitting, in more ways than one.

I bow to everyone else's superior artistic talents. Keep 'em coming!! :clap:

Edited by puckloo39

Well, Nashville is sometimes referred to as the Queen City (one of many, actually), so this is very fitting, in more ways than one.

I thought the "Queen City" in that part of the country was Charlotte, NC...

I thought the "Queen City" in that part of the country was Charlotte, NC...

there is actually a section of Nashville called "Queen City" but lots of cities with British roots use that nickname. Charlotte NC is actually named after Queen Charlotte of Mecklinberg. So, lots of cities call themselves that, I know for sure Cincinatti does, for example.

All to honor The Queen ... Tootoo or Elizabeth II, take your pick.

Guest CaliWingsNut
Not much thought (or time) went into this one. :P

twinsjz4.jpg

The basketball must have been great! Wonder how they got trotz to remember lines? voiceover?

Guest Mr. Byng
I don't get this one. Scenery is a bit weird, but all I see is a normal unshopped Barry Trotz.

It's the sauna in Predators' locker room. Sometimes he does his interviews there. Even the idea is funny, Barry Trotz in sauna, let alone the picture.

Please remember all is fair in love and war.....and this is war!! LOL Be kind, this is my very first attempt to do anything like this.

chellicry.jpg

haha I like this! You should change the name on it too!

thelordofthewingsog5.jpg

AWESOME!!! Not much needed to be done to that. :lol::clap:

I think I should stay off this thread because last night I had a dream about a bunch of Predator monsters looking for me.

Edited by wingnut40

Even if it was his actual address, it would be a sex offender address and is public knowledge. Man there is alot of sensitivity in the photoshop threads, and the pred fans have not chimmed in yet!!! :lol:

Do you think the Pred fans have not chimmed in because they don't even know if and who they are playing yet? Cause everything travels by telegraph and horse drawn post???

But the guy is not a sex offender; hes a pro hockey player who we rip on, big difference. Guy is entitled to some privacy away from the rink. No Im not being sensitive about it, I don't like him as a player and all the ridicule that he receives I feel is coming to him. You never know when some idiot takes it across the line and stalks someone these days, and yes it does happen. That was my reasoning for the statement. Now if he were a sex offender, by all means, tell one tell all !