• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

David

Playoff TV schedule

Rate this topic

Not sure if you guys have seen this link yet but here is the Quarterfinal schedule link on NHL.com.

http://www.nhl.com/nhl/app?articleid=35944...mp;service=page

According to this article, if the series goes the distance and comes down a seventh game, it won't even be televised!!

That's ridiculous!!!

----------

I'm hopeful that the "select first round playoff games" shown on Centre Ice will include the Wings/Preds series in Canada.

While I also don't really recall them showing any games last playoffs, I also didn't care because every game could be seen on either TSN or CBC.

I still am surprised though that TSN isn't showing the Versus feed. At the very least, they could certainly show game 1 because the only other game on TSN that night is the Ducks/Stars at 10pm EST.

Grr...

WTF they are ALL on Versus?? That really sucks if FSN isnt broadcasting them as well :(

Relax. Fox Sports Detroit broadcasts all red wing playoff games in round 1 and 2 minus the NBC games

check out this website to find out what games are going to be broadcasted in Detroit. Keep in mind there will be FSD and FSD plus channels made so that all red wing playoff games, pistons playoff games, and tigers season games will be shown. Note that the red wing and pistons playoff schedules have not been posted to the calender yet, but they will.

www.aprilinthed.com

Edited by timothy1997

According to this article, if the series goes the distance and comes down a seventh game, it won't even be televised!!

That's ridiculous!!!

----------

Yup. You better get a ticket for the game. Relax. Game 7, if needed, will be televisied.

For those of us that live in Canada, we will not see any Red Wings hockey in the first round other than what NBC broadcasts.

Center Ice does not cover the playoffs in Canada.

:angry:

I am so pissed. What's the point of getting Center Ice, watching your team all year, only to not be able to watch them in the playoffs.

FSN Detroit is set to televise five of the seven scheduled games in NHL Western Conference Quarterfinal series between the Detroit Red Wings and Nashville Predators:

Western Conference Quarterfinals: Detroit Red Wings (1) vs. Nashville Predators (8)

Game 1 - Thu. April 10 at Detroit, 7:00 PM - FSN Detroit & FSN HD

Game 2 - Sat. April 12 at Detroit, 2:00 PM - NBC

Game 3 - Mon. April 14 at Nashville, Time TBD - FSN Detroit

Game 4 - Wed. April 16 at Nashville, Time TBD - FSN Detroit

Game 5* - Fri. April 18 at Detroit, 7:30 PM - FSN Detroit

Game 6* - Sun. April 20 at Nashville, 3:00 PM - NBC

Game 7* - Tue. April 22 at Detroit, Time TBD - FSN Detroit

* if necessary

• FSN telecasts begin 30 minutes prior to game time with RED WINGS LIVE Pregame.

• RED WINGS LIVE Postgame follows all FSN telecasts.

• HD availability for Games 3, 4, 5 & 7 to be determined

VERSUS telecasts of this series are subject to blackout in the FSN Detroit coverage area

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7997414

So between TSN and NBC we'll see the first 3 games up here in Canada for sure. It looks like Wednesday's game 4 might not be shown or game 5 on Friday. But we'll see.

Good that we'll see game 1 on Thursday that's forsure. I was going to go nuts if I didn't get to see any games at all

GOSH DAM Bettman and his dam versus crap. The playoffs need to be on a channel that EVERYONE can watch if he wants to get better ratings. There has to be a basic cable channel willing to show hockey. TNT does it for basketball, WTF? This urks me to NO end!

FSN Detroit is set to televise five of the seven scheduled games in NHL Western Conference Quarterfinal series between the Detroit Red Wings and Nashville Predators:

Western Conference Quarterfinals: Detroit Red Wings (1) vs. Nashville Predators (8)

Game 1 - Thu. April 10 at Detroit, 7:00 PM - FSN Detroit & FSN HD

Game 2 - Sat. April 12 at Detroit, 2:00 PM - NBC

Game 3 - Mon. April 14 at Nashville, Time TBD - FSN Detroit

Game 4 - Wed. April 16 at Nashville, Time TBD - FSN Detroit

Game 5* - Fri. April 18 at Detroit, 7:30 PM - FSN Detroit

Game 6* - Sun. April 20 at Nashville, 3:00 PM - NBC

Game 7* - Tue. April 22 at Detroit, Time TBD - FSN Detroit

* if necessary

• FSN telecasts begin 30 minutes prior to game time with RED WINGS LIVE Pregame.

• RED WINGS LIVE Postgame follows all FSN telecasts.

• HD availability for Games 3, 4, 5 & 7 to be determined

VERSUS telecasts of this series are subject to blackout in the FSN Detroit coverage area

http://msn.foxsports.com/id/7997414

hmmm I looked on tvguide.com yesterday night and they had a Tigers game scheduled for Thursday. gah this all confuses me.

I just heard on the Tigers game that the wings pregame show will be at 6:30pm tomorrow on FSN and the Tiger game will be switched to FSN+ YEAH I might just get to watch afterall. Hopefully they have FSN on direct tv in the school lounge!