• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
FrozenPuck

Belfour failing yet again

Rate this topic

So Belfour has a record-breaking regular season, five great playoff games, then loses one game, and gets pulled from the next, and he is suddenly Tommy Salo '08 (not to say Salo wasn't a solid goalie)? Sounds like you are buying what this chap is saying a bit too easily. Eddie was a great goalie in the league, put up great numbers and while I consider him a tier below your Haseks and your Brodeurs there are plenty who hold him even that high. You can't really pretend that a couple losses in a lower Euro-league at 40 years of age after savior-like play up to that point define a career, esp. one like his. I don't know what they expected, but maybe the team should take a little responsibility. They're the ones who were relegated in the first place. This thread fails.

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain

I never liked the guy. In fact, quite the contrary. Puts a big smile on my face to see him fail.

I remember I almost lost it a few years back when we we're "possibly" gonna acquire him.

Congrats Eddie! You can't even make it in a less talented league. Time to hang em' up.

Congrats Eddie! You can't even make it in a less talented league. Time to hang em' up.

He led the league goalie-wise in the entire regular season and the first 5 games of the playoffs. I doubt he'll "hang em' up" because of 2 bad playoff games. Though it definitely sucks for his team :)

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
He led the league goalie-wise in the entire regular season and the first 5 games of the playoffs. I doubt he'll "hang em' up" because of 2 bad playoff games. Though it definitely sucks for his team :)

Oh wow. Guess it goes to show you should always read the article.

I read the title and reacted without even clicking the link. Usually I always do, but it was about Belfour so I just took the thread title for it's worth. Which obviously was jack s***. Cause yes, I agree, no way ANY player should be judged on 2 frickin games.

But still, screw Belfour. lol

I never liked the guy. In fact, quite the contrary. Puts a big smile on my face to see him fail.

You will never complete anything in your life that even remotely compares to what Beflour has done. But you win, afterall, you made fun of him on the intrawebz!

Edited by CopenhagenWing