• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Textbook

My Video Contest Entry

Rate this topic

redwings.nhl.com had that "Are You In?" video contest , not sure if you guys heard about it. You were supposed to make a 30-second video demonstrating/displaying what crazy, funny, or insane things you would do to get playoff tickets. The grand prize winner would get an executive suite to game 2 and invite 19 friends. The runner-up would get 4 tickets to an 09 regular season game.

http://www.360mods.net/files/ChadThornburg.wmv

There's my entry, let me know what you guys think of it :)

Did anybody else make a video?

redwings.nhl.com had that "Are You In?" video contest , not sure if you guys heard about it. You were supposed to make a 30-second video demonstrating/displaying what crazy, funny, or insane things you would do to get playoff tickets. The grand prize winner would get an executive suite to game 2 and invite 19 friends. The runner-up would get 4 tickets to an 09 regular season game.

hahaha nice work on the 360. Though i think a contest like this lends itself more to people who do really CRAZY s***, you know. Theming your Xbox is really cool, but not that crazy.

I think it's a sick idea...don't know if it will win the contest though, try doing the same thing to your forehead and I think you've a shoe-in!

In all seriousness when do you want to MOD my PS3?

that looks amazing!

i wish i had a Xbox 360 right about now.

i just play my brother's when he comes home from college :cool:

I made one too! I think I'll post it after they announce the winners and things because it's on my other computer. I don't expect to win, but I had so much fun dressing up like Pronger (I stuffed my elbows with t-shirts)...it was a LOT of fun :)

Go Detroit! Go San Jose! Go Anaheim! Go Colorado!

Yes. I know I could be tried for blasphemy. But San Jose vs. Anaheim in the 2nd round is too good to pass up. That would be an absolutely grueling series. If the Wings get to the 2nd round and the Dives do as well, one of SJ or ANA is going to be dead after playing in the series -- hopefully giving us, if we make it that far, a huge advantage in the Conference Finals!

Go San Jose! (until it works against the Red Wings)

Good job. If anyone else made a video I would love to see it. I like seeing Red Wings videos that people make. :thumbup:

It won't let me see your vid. Won't work for some reason.

I was going to eat an octopus and paint my face and have my friend edit the "Hey Hockeytown" song into it but I searched and searched and searched and I couldn't find an octopus.

Ok here's mine.

Background: I was dressed as Chris Pronger (who wants IN)--big elbows and all, and my friend is dressed as Zetterberg (cue the facial hair). I hope you all get the jokes, especially the one at the end.

Ok here's mine.

Background: I was dressed as Chris Pronger (who wants IN)--big elbows and all, and my friend is dressed as Zetterberg (cue the facial hair). I hope you all get the jokes, especially the one at the end.

hahahaha!! i like it!