• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
tiff_luvs_homer

Medallion Album

We just got back from Detroit yesterday and were able to get one of the albums for the medallions and about 7 of the medallions. However, our album got damaged and now we need a replacement.

Is anyone willing to pick one of these up for me and sent it in a bubble mailer so it keeps safe? I will pay you for your time and the price to ship it. I have to order the remainder of our collection thru the mail, but I want to make sure they don't sell out of these albums.

Can anyone help us, please?

Thanks! :)

We just got back from Detroit yesterday and were able to get one of the albums for the medallions and about 7 of the medallions. However, our album got damaged and now we need a replacement.

Is anyone willing to pick one of these up for me and sent it in a bubble mailer so it keeps safe? I will pay you for your time and the price to ship it. I have to order the remainder of our collection thru the mail, but I want to make sure they don't sell out of these albums.

Can anyone help us, please?

Thanks! :)

The place i have been getting them doens't have anymore, but they did let me buy the whole set up front and not have to go in every day, plus they didn't make me buy a paper with it.

If they sold you the whole set you're lucky, I checked with a couple places and they would only sell you the medallion of the day plus the previous releases and you had to have at least one coupon.

I know they have the albums for free at several places so if someone could please help us out we'd really appreciate it. We've already bought about 7 medallions and I don't want to have to put them in the damaged album if we don't have to.

Thanks again everyone...

I got my album in the mail but now I'm playing hell getting someone to call me back regarding buying the rest of the collection... they told me they would call me back and it's been almost a week and I'm afraid they're going to keep putting it off and I'm going to get screwed.

I have one more request if someone could help us out, we have the first 5 or 6 medallions... is anyone able to help us collect the rest? I know they sell them at the Detroit news building downtown...

I know it's a big request, but any help is surely appreciated!