• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF GAME 1 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 1

Rate this topic

Just letting everyone know that Shoalzie *from HFboards* made some great Wings playoff avatars and I asked him if us at LGW could use them and he was more than happy to allow us to.

Here's the link. Playoff Ava's

I think it'd be awesome if most of the board used them and got into the spirit! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

Hey bud. As you can see, I changed my avatar to one of those, but its not switching between the pic and then the "It never gets old" part. How can I make that happen???

Just letting everyone know that Shoalzie *from HFboards* made some great Wings playoff avatars and I asked him if us at LGW could use them and he was more than happy to allow us to.

Here's the link. Playoff Ava's

I think it'd be awesome if most of the board used them and got into the spirit! GO WINGS!!!!!!!!

crap i knew they would be coming,and i cant change mine for some reason. :ranting:

Oh yes, let the sleepless nights begin! The Late Night & Night Shift & Early Bird Crew will be on duty! :P

I'm feeling the butterflies already but I'm confident that Wings will take care of business. :thumbup:

Let's Go Red Wings! :siren:

:champs:

I'm gunna miss this one - don't finish my shift till 2330 local (1830 ET) then quick turnaround to be back at 0600 local (0100 ET) so it's that horrible going to bed/getting up have the wings lost/have they won?

Its wierd seeing all you guys stoked for the playoffs - I hate the playoffs. I can't stand the tension. I can't enjoy the games, on edge the whole time. And it usually all ends in disapointement :(

Still, go Wings!

7-1 Wings

That was a long year... and having the ducks as champs all that time just blows.

Time for the cup to come back to the JOE.

GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO! GO WINGS GO!

post-2831-1207846291.jpg

Edited by bellarina

I hate the playoffs. I can't stand the tension. I can't enjoy the games, on edge the whole time. And it usually all ends in disapointement :(

Still, go Wings!

I understand. I don't want the Wings to be disappointed, and I sure don't need it either, but try to be positive.

If the hockey gods smile on us, as it should be, our boyz will be triumphant again!

Its wierd seeing all you guys stoked for the playoffs - I hate the playoffs. I can't stand the tension. I can't enjoy the games, on edge the whole time. And it usually all ends in disapointement :(

I totally get that. I have a major love/hate relationship with the playoffs. I love the good times, the euphoria of a great goal or an even greater win. But if we're down/up by a goal in the waning minutes? If we're in OT? God forbid, we're in a position to be eliminated? Then it's time for me to break out the Xanax. Sometimes I ask myself why I subject myself to this year in and year out. Of course, it's because I love my team.

And hey, it could be worse. We could be Leafs or Blues fans.

Been waiting for this since last season finally playoff hockey begins yet again, my prediction is that the Wings will come out strong and win this game 3-1.

good luck guys, btw anybody seen Bernie????

Whatever the outcome, it should be a great series. I know we'll be rocking the Sommet for 3 & 4, hope y'all have fun (but not too much fun!) watching the first couple!

Preds - 3 (Arnott, Peverley, Dumont)

Wings - 2 (Lidstrom, Franzen)

I totally get that. I have a major love/hate relationship with the playoffs. I love the good times, the euphoria of a great goal or an even greater win. But if we're down/up by a goal in the waning minutes? If we're in OT? God forbid, we're in a position to be eliminated? Then it's time for me to break out the Xanax. Sometimes I ask myself why I subject myself to this year in and year out. Of course, it's because I love my team.

And hey, it could be worse. We could be Leafs or Blues fans.

Oh man, the LA Kings game where we got knocked out... almost threw a remote through the TV... need to have a hefty supply of paper bags and remember to count to 10 :)

AHHHHH!!!! :ranting:

I am going to have to work late tonight! nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably get to see maybe half the game, or not even that. 6:00PM start here. :(

You guys watch 'em for me, I will get there as soon as I can. ^%$#*$#)

AHHHHH!!!! :ranting:

I am going to have to work late tonight! nooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I will probably get to see maybe half the game, or not even that. 6:00PM start here. :(

You guys watch 'em for me, I will get there as soon as I can. ^%$#*$#)

Sorry loo! If I'm in the GDT I'll have Dom's back for you until you get it. He'll do great!