• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF GAME 1 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 1

Rate this topic

Hey bud. As you can see, I changed my avatar to one of those, but its not switching between the pic and then the "It never gets old" part. How can I make that happen???

What you're going to do is save the original ava from the thread I gave you into your documents *or wherever u usually save* then go to www.tinypic.com and upload it there. Go to your edit avatar settings and copy the direct link from tinypic that you uploaded and paste it into where it says 'enter a url to an online image'

Guest Hank=FutureCaptain
If Hartigan is in over Abdelkader, I'm pretty disappointed. Oh well...

GO WINGS!!!

Word,

LDi03

I hear ya man. Abdelkader brings way more to the table than Hartigan does. To me this is a no brainer.

im sorry, but i gotta hand it to the Preds fan that posted this on their message board:

"You know they say that Crosby chose his number from the year he was born... just like Chelios."

:rotflmao:

If anyone can't see the game due to not having VS, here's a FANTASTIC stream for it

http://www2.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid...amp;part=sports

Use the Windows Media Player link, I was using it last night for the Sens/Pens game and it was amazing.

AWESOME. If this game goes into OT, I'm gonna need it (thanks to a glut of programs recording on my DVR at 10:00).

im sorry, but i gotta hand it to the Preds fan that posted this on their message board:

"You know they say that Crosby chose his number from the year he was born... just like Chelios."

My :lol: moment of the day! Good one!

Haha nice.

Im pumped up about this one!!! Gonna have to bust out my Yzerman jersey tonight!!!

GO WINGS!!!

Okay, that IS funny. I'll give them kudos for that, just this once. :lol:

Awesome Job Aflac! I have to freaking work so I'm gonna miss it but I got the TIVO set. Greatest thing ever invented BTW. My birthday is Friday so I will settle for a early gift, a Game 1 victory. WHOOOO! Go Wings!

HAPPY EARLY BIRTHDAY!!!

mine is Saturday

i think my dad got me a Lilja jersey...

he's not very good at keeping secrets.

and i'm getting my license. :yahoo:

... decked out in Wings gear

my mom is going to be pissed.

she just doesn't understand hockey. especially playoff hockey.

Playoff hockey >>> Christmas :bounce:

I cannnnnnot wait til tonight! :w00t2:

GO WINGS!!

i second that :notworthy:

Can't express how much I'm looking forward to this tonight, not as tense as I usually am come the playoffs, but then again aside from Tootoo really there isn't a whole lot to dislike about the Pred's team.

Of course if it hits OT there will be a different tale to tell.

I foresee a close one tonight, 2-1 Wings in the end however.

What you're going to do is save the original ava from the thread I gave you into your documents *or wherever u usually save* then go to www.tinypic.com and upload it there. Go to your edit avatar settings and copy the direct link from tinypic that you uploaded and paste it into where it says 'enter a url to an online image'

Sexy. Thanks alot my man.

Mood: Nervous wreck.

Playoff beard: Itchy. Shaved for last time Sunday.

post-2531-1207858076.jpg

Let's see some other beard updates! Don't be skeered, it's just a beard!

Prediction: Red Wings 3 (Zetterberg, Franzen, Holmstrom), Predators 2 (Dumont, Radulov)

Mac or Downey will pound Tootoo if he tries any funny stuff. Hasek will play spectacular.

LET'S GO RED WINGS!

It's almost here. At least I have class coming up until 6:30 to kill some time, because I am going nuts with excitement right now.

No predictions for the game tonight. Just play like we know you are capable of Red Wings and everything will be fine. Enjoy the game fellow Wings fans!

I'm stoked. Playoff beard, well, its game one, so mine is none existant, though the 5 o'clock shadow is starting to come in.

Words can't describe my mood ... I dont have to work, Finished my last essay of the year yesterday. I'm all Wings. Just wish I was a little closer in proximity and I would hook up with a few of you guys/gals for a beer and or Red Wing Cocktail of choice.

rofl at edicius' avi. HA!

no prediction for me either. smart hockey played with 100% passion and urgency will win this one. and WHEN they do, i will be getting F@CKED up at my local thursday night bar hangout. so there. its a done deal.

heres hoping for a good win and no injuries. hopefully the young guns step up and demonstrate their abilities. and i have a good feeling about DOM tonight. sometimes i doubt him, but i have 100% confidence he will not pull the flopping snow angel of defeat and will be solid.

LETS GO RED WINGS :clap: :clap: ...... :clap: :clap: :clap:

oh and i usually sport a bit of fuzz on the face, but i will halt all trimming at ONCE! maybe pics to come....

Just a couple more hours until this party is officially under way. The menu for this evening is catfish, which I personally caught last night. Play with passion and desire tonight boys, play it one game at a time.