• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF GAME 1 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 1

Rate this topic

some dude in India, asnwering bell canada's phone told me 402 just turned on an alternate regular resolution broadcast of the game until TSN smartens up, and turns on the hi def broadcast on 850 when golf is done.

go figure, the TSN (toronto sports network) decides to watch golf balls and palm trees over playoff hockey...gee is it cause its red and not a blue team playing?

thanks for the heads up man

god, how the hell is bell canada's phones being answered in India... god do you think when Indians call their satellite provider for Cricket updates, they get someone in Toronto?

DAMN CANADA

I feel your pain man. I don't care what golf tournament it is, golf does not come before playoff hockey. Just use that link was posted until TSN decides to show the game.

Versus tried to claim that Dats dove. That looked like a textbook trip to me. A very obvious one too, considering Dats was the puck carrier and that's where at least one ref should be looking. <_<

I would just like to express my disgust with the usually reliable TSN. They choose to play round 1 of the Masters instead of the Wings game, even though they advertised the game all day, and its listed on their webpage. BULLs***.

some dude in India, asnwering bell canada's phone told me 402 just turned on an alternate regular resolution broadcast of the game until TSN smartens up, and turns on the hi def broadcast on 850 when golf is done.

go figure, the TSN (toronto sports network) decides to watch golf balls and palm trees over playoff hockey...gee is it cause its red and not a blue team playing?

thanks for the heads up man

god, how the hell is bell canada's phones being answered in India... god do you think when Indians call their satellite provider for Cricket updates, they get someone in Toronto?

DAMN CANADA

I would just like to express my disgust with the usually reliable TSN. They choose to play round 1 of the Masters instead of the Wings game, even though they advertised the game all day, and its listed on their webpage. BULLs***.

TSN is contractually obligated to show The Masters until it goes off the air. Their hands are tied, the decision was never theirs.

Edited by MacK_Attack