• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF GAME 1 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 1

Rate this topic

Guest LivingtheDream
Yee... Haw... chaw on that hillbillys!!

Yea, suck the big left one you bunch of inbred hicks! I didn't really mean that, it just feels right because I hate that team.

Guest LivingtheDream

Variation:

Somewhere in Tennessee a man gets off the couch (and subsequently his sister) and hurls a half bottle of moonshine against the trailer wall in disgust

Good win!!!

It should have been easier,tons of shots,great chances,really lucky goal they got,but hey it's playoff only game 1,

we can't complain we looked good!lead the series 1-0.

next time let's finish them earlier:)

Congrats all!!!!

GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

that game should have been 4/5 to 1 easily Ellis better thank mister POST came through for him tonight like i said hes not that great of a goaltender i dont care what anyone tells me. good win though stoked we got the first game!
Mister post came through for the Dom & the Wings in the 4rd there too!

LOL at the Pred board

"We should file a lawsuit because this is absolutely horrendous. No telling how much money this can cost us; we may not get to the next series now. "

PLEASE! Go sing about it on your banjo.

Because they were going to get to the next series before today...

Great win, and here's my take on the game.

1. Pavel and Hank dominated tonight. Good to see they don't have any playoff jitters.

2. Homer looks off, and has looked that way since the halfway point in the season when he first got injured. I hope Babcock still keeps Franzen on the 2nd line for balance, but Homer isn't doing much out there.

3. Downey has to play instead of Hartigan. Tootoo ran everybody except for the referee, and no one did jack about it, including McCarty. Someone needs to kick Tootoo's ass.

4. Hasek looked solid. He still tries to give fans a heart attack with his style, but when it works no one minds.

5. We have to come out with more passion in game 2, because I can guarantee you that the Preds will come out with passion in games 3 and 4 in their barn.

6. Is it just me, or was Sammy actually afraid to shoot at times? I wonder if he's been reading this forum? :D

Wings were good but could be a lot better. And I think they will be. Winning game one is a huge relief. Franzen had a fantastic game. So did the Euro Twins, both of them. And Draper! He looked 10 years younger out there tonight. Hasek was good, too.

GO WINGS!!!!