• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Wingfan191

Stream for tonights (4/11/08) game here!

Rate this topic

will this work on a Mac or am i screwed??

I dunno, guess you can try it now and see if it works.

Any ideas if the Media Player link (versus) will work for EU too?

I would believe it would.

will this work on a Mac or am i screwed??

Yes, but you will have to use a program called "VLC Media Player". http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

Execute the program, go to Open Network Stream, select "HTTP" option, and copy paste this : mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

That will work.

Yes, but you will have to use a program called "VLC Media Player". http://www.videolan.org/vlc/download-macosx.html

Execute the program, go to Open Network Stream, select "HTTP" option, and copy paste this : mms://a1729.l2168647534.c21686.g.lm.akamaistream.net/D/1729/21686/v0001/reflector:54953

That will work.

you can also just put in the mms number in windows media player.

Thanx for posting, link works great. I had to watch first 10min of the game from it until TSN got their heads out of their asses and covered switched to the game on their alternate station. For some ridiculous non-Canadian reason, they were covering GOLF on their main channel. Golf... in April... when the Stanley Cup Playoffs are on... I know they're all still crying cause their darling Leafs didn't make the playoffs over there in Toronto, but seriously, golf?

Thanx for posting, link works great. I had to watch first 10min of the game from it until TSN got their heads out of their asses and covered switched to the game on their alternate station. For some ridiculous non-Canadian reason, they were covering GOLF on their main channel. Golf... in April... when the Stanley Cup Playoffs are on... I know they're all still crying cause their darling Leafs didn't make the playoffs over there in Toronto, but seriously, golf?

Maybe Sundin's playing?

:hehe: