• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Deke

Catfish!

Rate this topic

Since I can't go to any of the games (unless they play Dallas), I need someone to do this for me. You'll be a hero.

Get an Octopus. Get a catfish. Cut head off of catfish, stick catfish in octupus and wrap a couple of the legs around it like it's being eaten. Throw it on the ice.

Bonus points: If detroit sweeps Nashville, Wrap one of the other legs around a minature broom.

Rinse and repeat as neccesary with a duck, or a shark. Don't run into any peta people though.

Since I can't go to any of the games (unless they play Dallas), I need someone to do this for me. You'll be a hero.

Get an Octopus. Get a catfish. Cut head off of catfish, stick catfish in octupus and wrap a couple of the legs around it like it's being eaten. Throw it on the ice.

Bonus points: If detroit sweeps Nashville, Wrap one of the other legs around a minature broom.

Rinse and repeat as neccesary with a duck, or a shark. Don't run into any peta people though.

PETA would be happy for this if they get to eat it. PETA= People eating tasty Animals.

Guest GordieSid&Ted

I always wondered how people get those things into the arena and sit with them for so long.

As for catfish. I've caught some in Florida, they're nasty, they croak and you couldn't pay me enough to touch one again, alive or dead.

As for catfish. I've caught some in Florida, they're nasty, they croak and you couldn't pay me enough to touch one again, alive or dead.

Guess that tells you something about the Nashville fans who keep them under their hats. Or maybe they bring a bucket full of live critters n catfish, in case they get hungry during the game.

ok ok ill get a pool going here... ill buck in 5$ to the pool. first person to come on here before a game, and say look for me to toss the octopi holding/eating the catfish at exactly(so and so time of so and so period) will win the pool... and im dead honest. add to the pool people it will be sweet.

Guest wingsin08
Guess that tells you something about the Nashville fans who keep them under their hats. Or maybe they bring a bucket full of live critters n catfish, in case they get hungry during the game.

:clap::D:P:lol:

ok ok ill get a pool going here... ill buck in 5$ to the pool. first person to come on here before a game, and say look for me to toss the octopi holding/eating the catfish at exactly(so and so time of so and so period) will win the pool... and im dead honest. add to the pool people it will be sweet.

^That^ would be illegal.

I can guarantee you that I'd pony up $5.

aloha

I think that it would confuse those Nashville announcers..."it's a catfi...no it's a squid...no...an octo....uh".

I'll toss in a six pack of stroh's.

I am just glad that Edmonton beef throwing thing is over.

I always wondered how people get those things into the arena and sit with them for so long.

Awww man c'mon.. catfishes are nice fata$$es. I regularly pet my Bullhead catfish, he's pretty nice especially when I have food. As long as you leave their whiskers alone they are pretty cool though.

I *might* post some pictures later.. and no you can't take him to the game saturday.

Guest nutz2u
Oh, just the octopus I'd stuff in a heartbeat. Problem is there's only so much room in there.

Take that however you want.

Well just leave the other stuff at home :rolleyes:

My hubby tells me that in Florida they have walking catfish, but in TN they don't.

All I know is that catfish when cooked the right way is pretty darned tasty. Best catfish I've had was at Mulatte's in Breaux Bridge, LA. It's a Cajun restaurant. It was awesome!