• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 2 GDT: Red Wings 4, Predators 2

Rate this topic

Hopefully, for the fans in Canada, TSN will show the entire game instead of joining halfway through due to the Masters, as they did for Game 1....

On a brighter note, this will be a great game. I think Detroit benefits from a guy like Nichol not playing. Although Legwand is more skilled, he's going to have a degree of rust, and he's not going to work the detroit dmen like Nichol. But, who cares about that.....let's see a win today!

Hopefully, for the fans in Canada, TSN will show the entire game instead of joining halfway through due to the Masters, as they did for Game 1....

On a brighter note, this will be a great game. I think Detroit benefits from a guy like Nichol not playing. Although Legwand is more skilled, he's going to have a degree of rust, and he's not going to work the detroit dmen like Nichol. But, who cares about that.....let's see a win today!

Actually, TSN won't be carrying the game because it'll be on NBC. But I think I speak for all Canadian when I thank you for your concern.

Anyways, I'll be at this game. First career playoff game so I'm mostly losing my mind from excitement. I've got a good feeling about this game. Big win tonite baaabyyy.

GO WINGS!

Guest MrSandMan

Same line-up for detroit?

I'd like to see Abs or Dpwney in and Harigan sit this game.

Edited by MrSandMan

It seems like a lot of the focus is on McCarty today, as the Free Press has two different pieces on him. I'm still waiting for him to score in these playoffs, and have the roof explode on Joe Louis Arena.

I essentially live for afternoon playoff games, so this should be fun.

Actually, TSN won't be carrying the game because it'll be on NBC. But I think I speak for all Canadian when I thank you for your concern.

Anyways, I'll be at this game. First career playoff game so I'm mostly losing my mind from excitement. I've got a good feeling about this game. Big win tonite baaabyyy.

GO WINGS!

it is funny how you say it is your first career playoff game. When did you get signed :cool: j/k

GO WINGS!

Awesome!! You're going to have a blast! I'll be at the game too. I have a great feeling as well. Maybe a 5-1 win?

Flip and Cleary have a big game.

LETS GO RED WINGS!!!!!!!!!

Edited by HockeyCrazy3033

This is as close to a must win as they get for Game 2! It is important that we have a 2-0 lead going into Monday. Game 3 will be tough, they will have their "Hillbillish fans" (Chelios) behind them and that place will be loud, keep inmind there will be Red in the crowd as well, but a 2-0 lead is IMPORTANT!!! I'm very nervous right now, so lets go boys!! Oh yeah, if any of you are going to the game!! MAKE IT LOUD!!!!!!! I want my surround sound to shake! LETS GO WINGS!!!!!