• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Probert 5 For Fighting

Pierre Maguire is a loathsome human being

Rate this topic

Here I sit, watching the first rounds most exciting matchup(WAS/PHI), and the effort and excitement brought by both teams is sullied by the mere presence of one Pierre Maguire.

First and foremost, the dude spends most of the time sandwiched between two benches. Nobody like you, dude. You're too much of a health risk with your dumbassitude in the booth, so they get you as far away from there as possible and you make a ****** out of yourself every time you attempt to conduct on-ice interviews. Hey, let's ask complicated english questions to Alexander Ovechkin! Brilliant!

Second, the dude might be the most pompous, arrogant bastard around. And it's unbelievable to fathom why. I mean, look at the guy. He'd be prison meat in a kindergarten class room. Him and John Clayton are proof that creepy little aliens came down and raped our wimmenz. And THIS guy has the balls to sit there and talk smack about every move a coach or player makes, and act as if everything he says is gospel and poignant? Kiss my sack.

Sorry, I'm sure this third-rate human being has been discussed around here before, but it boiled over for me when I saw his little douchey ass trying to discredit Mike Milbury on live TV. Oy.

Here I sit, watching the first rounds most exciting matchup(WAS/PHI), and the effort and excitement brought by both teams is sullied by the mere presence of one Pierre Maguire.

First and foremost, the dude spends most of the time sandwiched between two benches. Nobody like you, dude. You're too much of a health risk with your dumbassitude in the booth, so they get you as far away from there as possible and you make a ****** out of yourself every time you attempt to conduct on-ice interviews. Hey, let's ask complicated english questions to Alexander Ovechkin! Brilliant!

Second, the dude might be the most pompous, arrogant bastard around. And it's unbelievable to fathom why. I mean, look at the guy. He'd be prison meat in a kindergarten class room. Him and John Clayton are proof that creepy little aliens came down and raped our wimmenz. And THIS guy has the balls to sit there and talk smack about every move a coach or player makes, and act as if everything he says is gospel and poignant? Kiss my sack.

Sorry, I'm sure this third-rate human being has been discussed around here before, but it boiled over for me when I saw his little douchey ass trying to discredit Mike Milbury on live TV. Oy.

let it out, man

I completely despise Pierre Mcguire and wished death from testicular cancer on him during the game yesterday...my girlfriend said I was being too violent and left the room ;)

I stand by my statement.

he is cocky and arrogant but I have to admit I like watching games on TSN when he is between the glass and when he does international competition... he just gets so passionate about the game and it adds a bit to it, maybe it's just me though

Maguire is such a tool, he is worse than Melrose.

I think they are both tied for first on being the worst jackoffs in hockey.

Ohhh, Melrose. Melrose, Melrose, Melrose. I wouldn't even know where to start with the good-haired one. I'll just say that he's like the majority of national analysts who have absolutely no clue about the make up of the Redwings. "They're old!" "They play in the Central" "I love picking the Sharks to win it every year! They're bound to prove me right after 25 years of predicting it!"

Maguire should NOT be allowed to reproduce

lol

That is the first time that I have ever had to link the thoughts of reproduction with Maguire. Damn You! Shame! oh, it hurts, it hurts....

:thumbup:

OMG yes!!

Its one thing to be a 'know-it-all' when you actually KNOW someth.ing.... what a dumbass he is. Don't stand there and spout your nonsense, Pierre. No one wants to hear it (well, okay maybe your mamma but only with her hearing aids out).

Love the rant; you go with your Maguire hatin' self!!

Guest Mac4Life25
Him and John Clayton are proof that creepy little aliens came down and raped our wimmenz.

HAHAHA! Seriously, if no one knew their last names, they could easily be brothers.

And they're both intensely irritating.

Coincidence?

:thumbup:

It is hard to be classy with all this hockey getting in the way...

Guest ForeChecK

I told this story on the GDT thread but it comes again.

Pregame, Before the players went out to skate. Downey did a pre-pregame skate. and pee-air was walking to him and i yelled "HEY AARON, TELL PEE-AIR HE'S A ***" mature i know.