• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
mmorland

Calgary Comeback Win!

Rate this topic

That was freaking crazy. I cant believe how San Jose crumbled like that. And I hate to make the stereotypical claims, but where was Big Joe?? Hes not doing his reputation any favors with only 2 assists in 3 games.

Reminds me of when I was at the playoff game last year in Detroit when the Sharks went up 2-0 quickly and then went on to lose. This is who the Sharks are. And this is who Joe Thornton is.

Yeah, that was a great game to watch.

Cujo earns the W. Huuuuge win for the Flames, I think it will give them enough momentum to take the series.

Cujo played great, I am happy for him...hopefully he found a home. I hope your wrong on the momentum though, If Calgary wins we would play them next round, and I'd much rather play Colorado or Dallas in round 2.

That was freaking crazy. I cant believe how San Jose crumbled like that. And I hate to make the stereotypical claims, but where was Big Joe?? Hes not doing his reputation any favors with only 2 assists in 3 games.

Joe is known as a set up man, he has far more assists than goals, I think the problem is he's not creating space for his teammates to finish.

Cujo played great, I am happy for him...hopefully he found a home. I hope your wrong on the momentum though, If Calgary wins we would play them next round, and I'd much rather play Colorado or Dallas in round 2.

Joe is known as a set up man, he has far more assists than goals, I think the problem is he's not creating space for his teammates to finish.

That doesnt change at all. First of all, he has 2 points in 3 games. Hes not even at a point per game pace. Considering the fact that he was BY FAR the offensive leader on his team, that cannot be overlooked. Not to mention he was one of the hottest GOAL scorers in the home stretch. He had something like 7 goals in 4 games somewhere in the last 6 or so games. Where is that now? Inexcusable if he doesnt take it upon himself to get himself back in this..

For. Sure. The guy scores 10 goals in his last ten games, including two game-winners, and nothing in three? Bad news bears.

Awesome win for the Flames. Hopefully they can continue their winning ways so San Jose gets knocked out of the playoffs...but I guess in hindsight then we would have to play the team that knocked San Jose out...

turned the game on late in the first and loved every minute until the last seconds. great game by cujo/the flames.

why do i want SJ bounced now? for the same reason i want the ducks bounced now. they are both far more dangerous than CAL/DAL as they get deeper in the playoffs. if either comes out with a series win, they WILL (notice not might) WILL regroup and play twice as well as they have been in the first round. they each have too much talent to not fix whats broken in given multiple chances.

get them the hell out now and the wings will dismiss whoever in round 2.

AND Melrose picked SJ to win it all by a landslide and said the wings 1st round series would go seven games. and he is a tool so i love it when he is wrong. he has good commentary as long as his opinion has nothing to do with what is coming out of his mouth. other than that he is rubbish.