• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

timothy1997

RWNHQ: April 18, 2008

Rate this topic

As President of the RWNHQ Welcoming Committee and Social Director, I'd like to thank you all for undertaking this due to my forced absence from any GTG because I will be representin' at The Joe. Have to do my part there as well, you know. But count me in for a future GTG, hockey gods willing.

As President of the RWNHQ Welcoming Committee and Social Director, I'd like to thank you all for undertaking this due to my forced absence from any GTG because I will be representin' at The Joe. Have to do my part there as well, you know. But count me in for a future GTG, hockey gods willing.

As a memebr of RWNHQ, I would like to thank the President and Social director for understanding the dedication of her follows. All the members and myself included will be looking forward to have you part of future GTG, hockey gods willing.

;)

I'm kind of surprised at the lack of interest in this get-together. I guess we could look at a closer venue. Bufalo Wild Wings in the Clem has many screens, but I will travel. Seems like the 3 options at present are Marine City, Richmond and the Clem. I wish more folks wanted to meet up.

I'm kind of surprised at the lack of interest in this get-together. I guess we could look at a closer venue. Bufalo Wild Wings in the Clem has many screens, but I will travel. Seems like the 3 options at present are Marine City, Richmond and the Clem. I wish more folks wanted to meet up.

I know what you mean. I've been absolutely shocked as well at the hard time I have getting people to get together to watch a game. There's always one or two, but other than the one at Chammps, no more than that. I've seen more of people that live across the country and come in for games than I have of people that live a half hour away. Go figure.

I know what you mean. I've been absolutely shocked as well at the hard time I have getting people to get together to watch a game. There's always one or two, but other than the one at Chammps, no more than that. I've seen more of people that live across the country and come in for games than I have of people that live a half hour away. Go figure.

I know. I had a blast meeting you and the other LGWr's. Maybe folks are nervous/scared about strangers. Who knows.

I was apart of a group anywhere between 20-40 people that would always hang out and watch red wing games with back in the late 90s. Even planned an all day party in the summer one time. After we got rid of that nervous first party, things were always a blast. I am dating my gf whom I met originally thru one of these parties. I mostly dont get it why that group was so successful and this one is struggling.

As far as me for tomorrow, there is not much in Marine City and I have stated, and always will remain loyal to the notion that I will travel anywhere to see my Red Wings play. Champps or Buffalo Wild Wings is fine with me.

i have met a ton of people from these boards... i am on meeting new people overload... you y'all scare me a bit :P haha

This is what we need the most in these parties. How do we ensure that you can attend a RWN party? Does Saturday work best? What about location? Do we need a party downriver?

This is what we need the most in these parties. How do we ensure that you can attend a RWN party? Does Saturday work best? What about location? Do we need a party downriver?

Saturday would be fun. And I could make it.

I live in the Canton/Plymouth/Northville area... so not down river hehe

I am actually close to scoring a ticket to tomorrows game so I won't be able to meet up... in the future, saturdays work much better for me!!

even a sunday afternoon game or something too.

Best way to communicate the get togethers - Post here...then everyone who is part of RWNHQ add it to their signatures as a hyperlink and title it "RWNHQ get together (date and game)" then EVERY time each person posts, it gets publicity all over the forum.

Choose one person to pm all the people they know in the area to go...

Post the time date and location..and go from there. The more times you do this - the bigger the crowd gets.

it's happened out here for RWNW and we all live about 2 hours max from each other...

just my two cents :)

Edited by VladyIBELIEVE16

Tim,

I talked to Dan on the phone.

Dan,

I talked to Tim on the phone.

We have narrowed it down to Buffalo Wild Wings.... Either Mt. Clemens or Washington.... Whatever you guys want....

I will call both of you tomorrow after I get out of class...

-Rob

Edited by Rivalred

I think we may have to get there an hour or hour 1/2 early to get a spot (wait for a good seat by the big TV).

6:00 PM or 6:15 PM sound good?

Sounds good to me. Mount Clemens is definitely closer for me. It's on Market street between Northbound & Soutbound Gratiot, on the North side of downtown.

man i would LOVE a party downriver.

Sounds good to me. Mount Clemens is definitely closer for me. It's on Market street between Northbound & Soutbound Gratiot, on the North side of downtown.

6pm at the Buffalo Wild Wings in Mount Clemens.

Got it.

See everyone tomorrow.

I will give you guys a call before we meet up so we know who is who when we park or something....

Have a good night guys....

I will give you guys a call before we meet up so we know who is who when we park or something....

Have a good night guys....

I will have a Larinov jersey on. Anyone and everyone else is welcome to join us but if it's just us three, it will still be a blast. It's much more fun to shout at the refs in public rather than in the comfort of home!

See you guys there

Wel, we had 3 of us show up at Buffalo Wild WINGS in the Clem. We had a great time. Big screens everywhere you look with the Wings on half and the Tigers on the rest. April in the D, baby! The food was good and the place was packed. We showed up early enough to get the best table in the place. The waitress was awesome. If I was single I would have....well never mind. There will be plenty of notice for the next get together.

Tim and Dan,

It is was great meeting both of you guys and it was awesome to get together; we will have to do it again very soon!

For anyone that did not show up, you were missing out. The people sitting next to us were very friendly even though we were all strangers. What brought us together was the LOVE for the Wings.

After Franzen scored the everyone one was high five'n everyone......

The food was great, the drinks were great, and the service was EXCELLENT...... The waitress was AWESOME... She was very kind, polite, refilled our drinks many times (I think I downed 10 ice tea's and 2-3 sprites).....

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!

You forgot Rivalred that the waitress shows us her tattoo. :yowza:

Party was great! Good seeing Hockey Matters again and meeting Rivalred.

Good food, great seats (in front of the tv), nice win.

Red Wings Nation still needs YOU!! Please share your ideas for the next party.

You forgot Rivalred that the waitress shows us her tattoo. :yowza:

Tim,

Remember she had more than one and I was the last one to leave.... I stayed probably abother 30-40 minutes after you left (was well worth it) :sly:

Edited by Rivalred