• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Reds4Life

Tootoo: Detroit has..

Rate this topic

Ahhh- that's good old fashion racism. <_<

i wouldn't go that far buddy. its a cultural joke, not a big deal. its like when people always rag on my people as boxers and drunks. i dont throw a fit.

As I was reading that comment I thought just how dumb of a statement it was. Seriously, who in their right-mind would actually "want" to get hit?

It's just a dumb comment to even make.

there are those that respond well to a physical game and those who don't. that's all he's saying. i think it's less the case with the wings than in some years past, but, seriously, people are making too much out of this.

I'm just wondering who they think it is on our team that doesn't like to be hit. I would assume he's talking about Datsyuk and Zetterberg, but Dats and Z have been throwing hits just like everyone else.

We're a tough team, so bring it on Tootoo!

Guest ForeChecK

I hope Tootoo freaking destorys Hartigan.. I mean lambastes him, Making it so Hartigan is not playing game 4 and, All Day Aaron Downey gets the nod.

Guest Mac4Life25
Freepress

I hope to see Mac/Pain Train shut this fooker up.

Seriously, after reading that. Mac AND Downey need to be in their tonight.

I KNEW Tootoo would try some s*** like that tonight. Especially in front of his home crowd.

It's cause he knows they aren't even CLOSE talent-wise. So he has to try something tonight.

I hope that eskimo gets DROPPED.

WINGS IN 4 MOTHERF*CKER!

Guest Mac4Life25
Tootoo and Pain Train's fists are going to meet tonight.

Not a chance. No way Lilja drops em with Tootoo. And vice versa.

The ONLY way we see a fight tonight is if Mac drops em. Or if Downey plays tonight.

Lilja Vs. Tootoo will not happen.

I hope so too... so far TooToo has pwned the Pain train...

Also silently went on to lead the team in scoring so far... D-mac isn't nulifing him at all... Epic Failure

How has he owned him? Tootoo doesn't have the guts to fight the PAIN TRAIN.

Lilja fell on top of Chris Neil earlier this year, so how can you say that Tootoo of all clowns will beat him?

I hope he doesn't mean Hank or Datsyuk. Datsyuk always seems to see the guy's running him at the last second, but with Tootoo you never know. At least this year the Wings have a couple of guys that could issue some pay back.

:dontgetit: Do you think he is just running his mouth? Or do you think there might be some truth to that? I'm kind of curious who he might be talking about. No matter what..I'm sure if nothing else it'll fire our boys up a little. What does everybody think? Edited by Team_All-Star

2 wrongs don't make it right! We'll ignore this and play our game!

Nope. Everybody can play their game.. and then D-Mac and Lilja can play THEIR game. Tootoo needs to be stopped.

Oh man, if he scores again... ergh..

:dontgetit: So I'm hoping the rest of you read this...but I saw an article earlier where Tootoo called out some unidentified wings for being soft and shying away from contact. Do you think he is just running his mouth? Or do you think there might be some truth to that? I'm kind of curious who he might be talking about. No matter what..I'm sure if nothing else it'll fire our boys up a little. What does everybody think?

His just running his mouth. He probably thinks if he goes around saying the Wings are soft then he'll get them off their skill game and start playing a rough and tumble game. Thats not the case. Im not sure if this is a homer comment, but it sure as hell seems like Detroit has the coolest-headed team in the entire NHL.

His just running his mouth. He probably thinks if he goes around saying the Wings are soft then he'll get them off their skill game and start playing a rough and tumble game. Thats not the case. Im not sure if this is a homer comment, but it sure as hell seems like Detroit has the coolest-headed team in the entire NHL.

You make a great point. I also believe that nobody in the NHL sticks to their game quite like the red wings. They just have so much veteran wisdom...they completely understand the deceptive tactics and they see right through it. Detroit never gets thrown off by the tootoo's and avery's of the world.

i wouldn't go that far buddy. its a cultural joke, not a big deal. its like when people always rag on my people as boxers and drunks. i dont throw a fit.

Sweet, another Irishman on the boards? Bonus. Cead Mille Failte

I hope Tootoo freaking destorys Hartigan.. I mean lambastes him, Making it so Hartigan is not playing game 4 and, All Day Aaron Downey gets the nod.

Good to see you root for the team not a player!

I would have been happy with Mac or Lilja throw their gloves with Tootoo after the Pred's last two goals last night. Now I just want to get on with it and hope the Wings WIN tomorrow, but also throw some huge hits out there.

Tootoo is doing exactly what he needs to do to stay in this league and at this rate, he's going to have a long career. The other team's agitators are never popular - in fact the more unpopular the better. Luckily the Wings won't let Tootoo get them off their game as much as all y'all are off yours. All this focus about pounding on Tootoo. Perhaps you should be more worried about how to stop him offensively.

So far in this series, Tootoo has 2 minutes in penalties. The Wings have 4 players with more than that and 10 players with as many or more. Me thinks Tootoo is doing his best to stay out of the box.

Tootoo has two goals so far, which would lead the Wings in goals with Draper and Zetterberg. He's plus 1 which would tie him for third on the Wings and his team has lost two games. And he's done this with only 11:42 avg TOI. Fourteen players on the Wings have spent more time on the ice.

It's early and with Jordin you never know what he's going to do next, but I have to think his coaches and his mates are plenty happy with his playoffs so far.