• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Swayze

Predict The Future: Jiri Hudler Wins Conn Smythe

Rate this topic

I think that will never happen in a million years. There's no denying he's been playing well though. Just look at his point totals in the playoffs. I'm planning to go to work tomorrow and taunt my fellow redwings fan that can't stand him.

Why don't we go around the country and get signatures and a marketing campaign to promote this theory. Hell why don't we just nominate Sammy "the sniper" Maybe nominate Lilja for the Norris!

Sorry: I am just thoroughly pissed off tonight.

lol yeah, and Ellis will win the Vezina.

If Ellis had played more games... he surely would have been a candidate.

So bringing up Ellis is not a comparison.

Hudler is nowhere near a award in any way, shape or form.

If Ellis had played more games... he surely would have been a candidate.

So bringing up Ellis is not a comparison.

Hudler is nowhere near a award in any way, shape or form.

Ellis a vezina candidate? lol no way. he was great for few games. He is nowhere near Brodeur, Lundqvist, Nabokov, Luongo or even Giguere.

And Hudler was one of the best players in game 3. But you are right he will probably never get any major award in the NHL.

Ellis a vezina candidate? lol no way. he was great for few games. He is nowhere near Brodeur, Lundqvist, Nabokov, Luongo or even Giguere.

And Hudler was one of the best players in game 3. But you are right he will probably never get any major award in the NHL.

I'm not saying he's near Brodeur, Lundqvist, Nabokov or Luongo.

But he played 44 games, won 23 with a GAA of 2.34 and a (league leading) SV% of .924.

If he would have played 60-70 games while maintaining the same numbers... I guess he would have been a candidate for the Vezina.

The first time in history the trophy is bigger then the person winning it, Ha! j/k

I've been a Rex fan since the beginning, it would be nice for him to win it, but not likely. Glad to see him put some points up and be right in the middle of scrums with his limited playing time.

Edited by tipetz22

Why don't we go around the country and get signatures and a marketing campaign to promote this theory. Hell why don't we just nominate Sammy "the sniper" Maybe nominate Lilja for the Norris!

Sorry: I am just thoroughly pissed off tonight.

BINGO... I think we have a new nickname for Sammy: SNIPER!!!! :rotflmao:

Here is my prediction for Game 4: "Sniper" Sammy gets 0G, 0A, 6 shots. :lol:

Edited by union drone