• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
swansoccer13

Hasek..

Rate this topic

Why is it that when Detroit gets the lead and Hasek gives up a goal that another one seems to always follow? I felt that he has so much confidence when were up and the minute one goal goes in another is right around the corner.

Example in games two and three of this series.

Anyone feel the same?

Just curious as to whether you have actually watched the games, and witnessed the defensive metldowns in both games.

Game 2: Tootoo gets in between the D on a half breakaway

Game 3: Legwand scores on a bad 2 on 1 because of D-men pinching.

Its not Hasek's fault. He has been solid.

Nope. I blame the rest of the team. Both times they got all pensive and seemed afraid to play hockey.

And I will give the Pred fans props. They got loud as hell after that first goal.

*edit- Kronner misplayed that 2 on 1. Hasek was left high and dry

Edited by thedisappearer

Why is it that when Detroit gets the lead and Hasek gives up a goal that another one seems to always follow? I felt that he has so much confidence when were up and the minute one goal goes in another is right around the corner.

Anyone feel the same?

No.. that second goal was not Hasek's fault. Stuart left his position.

Why is it that when Detroit gets the lead and the defense gives up a goal that another one seems to always follow? I felt that the defense has so much confidence when were up and the minute one goal goes in another is right around the corner.

Anyone feel the same?

Anyone feel the same?

You are brainless!!!

Anyone feel the same?

I am so tired of the abandonment crap. Do me a favor, take you jersey back to Hockeytown Authentics and return it, I am sure you still have the tag on it. That or just take a minute to notice everything that is going on instead of just trying to find someone to blame. Did you see that Nashville has only 5 goals in the series? Oh well.

Nope. I blame the rest of the team. Both times they got all pensive and seemed afraid to play hockey.

And I will give the Pred fans props. They got loud as hell after that first goal.

*edit- Kronner misplayed that 2 on 1. Hasek was left high and dry

Agree. Legwand shouldn't have been in a position to receive that pass but the bigger mistake was Stuart pinching when it wasn't necessary.

The Red Wings have been guilty of brainfarts after Nashville gets their first goal the last two games. It was Lilja misplaying a puck in Game 2, Stuart making a horrible decision to pinch up into the neutral zone while trying to protect a 1-goal lead.

Inexcusable.

Why is it that everyone always seems to forget the terrible defensive breakdowns that result in these goals? How come nobody blames whoever it was that lost the faceoff on the first goal, or blames Stuart for being miles out of position, leading to a 2 on 1, which caused the second goal? Why is it always the goalie who's the immediate goat? Because of the position he plays?

Shut up and stop complaining about Hasek. That goes for EVERYONE on these forums who complains about him. He's the Wings best player right now, bar none. Did you all already forget the big saves he made in the 1st period, and in the other two games in this series?

Some of the people here are so ridiculous. Instead of blaming the actual player at fault, they almost always blame the goalie. It makes me think that half of the people here don't even watch the games, because if they did, they'd all see what a great job Hasek has done in this series and he's not the one at fault here.

Edited by Kp-Wings

Why is it that when Detroit gives up the lead and bear down, another Detroit goal seems to always follow? I felt that we have so much confidence when we're up, then tied, and then another Detroit goal is right around the corner.

Example in games one and two of this series.

Anyone feel the same?

Fixed.

Edited by Xitium

Okay, please tell me you do not think that Hasek had a chance to save that last goal... because that would be absolutely ridiculous.

A two on one one-timer like that is nearly impossible... he wouldn't even had time to locate the puck and GOAAAAAAL

And yeah, the first goal was a huge deflection and hasek couldn't see the shot. Not his fualt at all, and not savable by any means.

Please. I'm not ragging on Hasek here, but isn't ANYONE tired of every ******* deflection goal being labeled as "unsavable"?

So it changed direction halfway there. Woopdef***ingdo. If the goalie is playing off the goal line the puck still hits shoulder.

Guest Crymson
Please. I'm not ragging on Hasek here, but isn't ANYONE tired of every ******* deflection goal being labeled as "unsavable"?

So it changed direction halfway there. Woopdef***ingdo. If the goalie is playing off the goal line the puck still hits shoulder.

"He had no chance" refers to the fact that a goalie can't actively do anything to prevent the goal, sans some positioning.

Haha Wings are down in the series 2-1 without Dom. I love the typical Wings fan tradition of jumping on the goalie at the first sign of adversity. Lets not forget that the wings played with no emotion the last 15 minutes of the third.

Dom was fine. Nashville never should have had those opportunities. Nashville just won't go away and that bugs me. I really don't want to have to watch them for at least a Game 5. But oh well, hopefully the Wings can buckle down and cut Nashville down before they get too much momentum. Did Arnott crying bother anyone else? The guy has his mojo back and the Preds just got a lot better.

Although I still think the Wings will win, it's just going to be harder for them.

I won't blame Dom. We are still up 2-1 and can take a strangle hold if we win Wed. and finish them off at home.

Zetterberg didn't impress me tonight, and Cleary has been invisible the first three games.

Anyone feel the same?

I feel the same. He is getting old and getting beat from the top of the circle. I like him but I hope this is his last year. The Wings let this one slip away.........this sucks!!!!!

Not to jump the gun, but the topic creator is right. Not saying its all on Dom, but even tonight, goals 9 seconds apart? On what I would say both save-able shots. I'm not going to jump ship and say get rid of Hasek, put Osgood in or anything, but I'm praying that Dom retires after this year because I can't handle this anymore. Pretty much everygame I have to leave the room at some point because I have 0 faith in him. tonight I walk in to the room, Suter scores, Arnott scores, I knew the game was over. Dom is making my hair fall out in clumps basically.

The Red Wings have been guilty of brainfarts after Nashville gets their first goal the last two games. It was Lilja misplaying a puck in Game 2, Stuart making a horrible decision to pinch up into the neutral zone while trying to protect a 1-goal lead.

Inexcusable.

I agree with this also.

The Wings are finally being outshot. They are outplaying their opposition, but failing to put them away. They will make this series much harder than it needs to be if they continue to fail to put forth a 60-minute effort.

I am fuming about this game, and I hope they are, too. They absolutely blew it tonight...