• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
swansoccer13

Hasek..

Rate this topic

I've seen some pretty ridiculous stuff in this forum, this is right up there. How feeble to wish a player dead or assume he's not playing the best he can.

If you asked the Wings themselves right now who lost the game tonight, they would not point at Hasek. They are aware they were involved, as well. Dom might blame himself, unlike a lot of goalies who wouldn't take responsibility, and probably will be the first to point out his own failures. He usually does, if you pay attention at all.

Win as a TEAM, lose as a TEAM. Dom's name isn't the only name going on that Cup, unless I've missed something pretty significant here.

Back to bashing!! :thumbup:

is there not a mod online that can ban the tard posting the dom bashing that reaches ultimate lows?

Please do! He needs to be banned. I guess for trolling or being a complete idiot.

Guest MrSandMan
it's funny how many people on my ignore list wind up permanently banned. ;)

Just a coincidence, really.

Hope that I'm not on your ignore list :P

Ok i'm cooled down so I'll make it short. Hasek had to.. he just had to stop that friggin shot. There is just no other reason for it. He HAD to have that.

Actually he doesn't have to... just like he doesn't have to play hockey in postseason and decide to play golf.

That is my take and anyone who tell me to shut up. I don't have to show respect to people who don't give me any so here we go : go ahead and take your own advice thank you.

That's the thing. You can make excuses all day long and many of them are totally reasonable. That is, if you're content on going out early and losing games like this. Only with Dominik Hasek is average play heralded as great. Only with Hasek do we make all the excuses in the world for some of the things that have happened all year and are continuing to happen when it finally counts which is also the time all the lovers suggest is his time to shine.

Again, any way you shake it, no goalie even with defense that gets vaporized from the heavens gives up 2 goals seconds apart 3 times in 2 games. And to think, twice it was almost 3 if not for posts. That is beyond inexcusable in pre-season play let alone regular season. It's absurd that it's happening in the playoffs. What's more appalling is that he has the nickname "Dominator." That is anything but dominant play.

And for the love, this is the Nashville Predators. They suck and this is still happening. We'll win this series, but if the D and Hasek play like this against a good team, we're just toast.

This is why i don't think wings are going to win the cup.

Yes hasek plays ok but hes still giving up soft goals.

Soft goal or not hasek should be making those saves. Every team in the west makes mistakes and every team has a goalie who makes up for them. Every time the wings make a mistake hasek seems to be unable to bail his team out. Hasek gets paid to stop those shots, especially in the playoffs and hes not. As said by the commentator. And every goal can't be blamed on the defence. The goalie is the most important position in hockey and hasek is not making the saves he should be in order to take the wings all the way.

Anyways those 20 foot away goals are absolutely annoying. Ozzie needs to be the starting goalie.

Edited by tommingthepuck96

it's funny how many people on my ignore list wind up permanently banned. ;)

Just a coincidence, really.

funny how i am still here then.... catfight.gif

:lol:

This is why i don't think wings are going to win the cup.

Yes hasek plays ok but hes still giving up soft goals.

Soft goal or not hasek should be making those saves. Every team in the west makes mistakes and every team has a goalie who makes up for them. Every time the wings make a mistake hasek seems to be unable to bail his team out. Hasek gets paid to stop those shots, especially in the playoffs and hes not. As said by the commentator. And every goal can't be blamed on the defence. The goalie is the most important position in hockey and hasek is not making the saves he should be in order to take the wings all the way.

Anyways those 20 foot away goals are absolutely annoying. Ozzie needs to be the starting goalie.

I would say, you can't be serious, but you probably are. :hehe:

I would say, you can't be serious, but you probably are. :hehe:

Stop acting like your opinion is superior to everyone here.

I love the wings but if you think the wings are going to beat teams like stars, sharks, calgary, colorado or anahiem for that matter with the way hasek is playing then your love for hasek is really blinding you. Despite the fact that the wings are allowing the fewest shots on goal in the playoffs theres just no way. He needs to pick it up is all im saying.

I love the wings but if you think hasek is going to beat teams like stars, sharks, calgary, colorado or anahiem for that matter with the way hes playing then your love for hasek is really blinding you. Despite the fact that the wings are allowing the fewest shots on goal in the playoffs theres just no way. He needs to pick it up is all im saying.

She doesn't act like her opinion is superior to others, her opinion is actually what gets put down on this forum the most. How about you show us your crystal ball where it shows you Hasek will choke against those teams. Better yet, take it to Babs so he can put ozzie in net and save us from disaster.

:rolleyes:

Guest MrSandMan
That's the thing. You can make excuses all day long and many of them are totally reasonable. That is, if you're content on going out early and losing games like this. Only with Dominik Hasek is average play heralded as great. Only with Hasek do we make all the excuses in the world for some of the things that have happened all year and are continuing to happen when it finally counts which is also the time all the lovers suggest is his time to shine.

Again, any way you shake it, no goalie even with defense that gets vaporized from the heavens gives up 2 goals seconds apart 3 times in 2 games. And to think, twice it was almost 3 if not for posts. That is beyond inexcusable in pre-season play let alone regular season. It's absurd that it's happening in the playoffs. What's more appalling is that he has the nickname "Dominator." That is anything but dominant play.

And for the love, this is the Nashville Predators. They suck and this is still happening. We'll win this series, but if the D and Hasek play like this against a good team, we're just toast.

I honestly never saw a fan from any sport of the history of mankind display as much hate towards a key player as you have displayed here on LGW.

You hate Dom and you wish total failure from him so you can save face, we get it! Seems like every post I read from you is Hate toward our goalie... Can you give it a rest for awhile? You're posts are not going to change the world.

Edited by MrSandMan

I love the wings but if you think hasek is going to beat teams like stars, sharks, calgary, colorado or anahiem for that matter with the way hes playing then your love for hasek is really blinding you. Despite the fact that the wings are allowing the fewest shots on goal in the playoffs theres just no way. He needs to pick it up is all im saying.

Not to mention the fact that we're playing the effing Nashville Predators who only got in because there goalie had a 3 year shutout streak to cap off the season. They're not an offensive powerhouse to say the least. I still argue with her, but I've learned by now that she's not really at all rational so you can't take her opinions too seriously. Everything Hasek does that's slightly positive is amplified to the max and any mistake he makes is minimized to the max. That's just how it goes with her.

She doesn't act like her opinion is superior to others, her opinion is actually what gets put down on this forum the most. How about you show us your crystal ball where it shows you Hasek will choke against those teams. Better yet, take it to Babs so he can put ozzie in net and save us from disaster.

:rolleyes:

"You can't be serious" Most people here are forgetting that all you are is a fan, not an expert unless you would be prefered to be called pierre mcguire. :lol:

Its just my opinion that hasek is playing like crap, its certainly not an expert opinon coming from me, but its pretty annoying seeing some random fan quote my post and telling me my opinion is stupid like she/he is some scotty bowman or somebody because its no holy grail that hasek is letting in goals that need to be stopped. And if you can't see that then your standard of hasek must not be every high.

Anyways i'll look in my crystal ball and i'll quote this post come second round against a team like the stars with turco, or calgary with kippy and we'll see which goal tender blows it for their team. Since he can't stop the highly "dangerous" nashville preds, with those furious shots from the point, despite his defence allowing the fewest amount of shots in the playoffs, just take a wild guess about how good he'll do against those teams like stars, sharks, or colorado.

"You can't be serious" Most people here are forgetting that all you are is a fan, not an expert unless you would be prefered to be called pierre mcguire. :lol:

Its my opinion that hasek is playing like crap, its certainly not an expert opinon coming from me, but its certainly not fun seeing some random fan quote my post and telling me my opinion is stupid like shes scotty bowman or somebody because its no holy grail that hasek is letting in goals that need to be stopped.

Anyways i'll look in my crystal ball and i'll quote this post come second round against a team like the stars with turco, or calgary with kippy and we'll see which goal tender blows it for their team.

I believe the :hehe: after her post signified her joking manner of the post. The amount of crap Loo deals with on these forums, i doubt she even honestly cares anymore. She is no worse than most of the Ozzie fans on here, its just the world of Detroit goaltending that we have to deal with.

Also I believe you crystal ball sucks, because according to the doom and gloom by many of the posters on here, we wont even have to deal with hasek "choking" against other teams because he sucks so hard we can't even get out of the first round. :lol:

ok .. i'm even more cooled now and from the looks of it some of you aren't happy with what I wrote before so I'll try to write it out better.

1) noone here thinks Hasek is the sole reason Wings lost. We all know it's a team game so stop trying to paint people in that angle. Because you end up looking like people you describe. (I'll assume that noone here is that stupid)

2) Hasek was doing great. I agree. Until that tying goal. Give me a fing break. It's not like he was shutting out predators until that goal neither. Every goalie is brilliant in playoff to some degree. If he was stopping puck like Giguere last year, I think people wouldn't be so bitter that Hasek let in that softiest of soft shot.

3) This is online sports fan forum and this is where fans come to criticize about the game and performance. Get off your high horse and how about start giving more respect to people who have different opinion. Just because he doesn't think Hasek was great and should be kicked out of this club doesn't mean he is a bad fan or idiot... ok maybe he is an idiot. Nobody is right or wrong. It's just different opinions coming together. I forgot to put IMHO somewhere in there, put em as you wish.

I honestly never saw a fan from any sport of the history of mankind display as much hate towards a key player as you have displayed here on LGW.

You hate Dom and you wish total failure from him so you can save face, we get it! Seems like every post I read from you is Hate toward our goalie... Can you give it a rest for awhile? You're posts are not going to change the world.

I call it how it is. If Osgood's in net playing like that, I give him the same grief. Search back in my post history if you have to. I direct plenty of criticism his way when he deserves it. I call it how it is. It just so happens that Hasek didn't really play well throughout the season and now he is the starting goalie in the playoffs and isn't playing well so you see it a lot more. But I give Osgood or Legace or Cujo or whoever their due when they deserve it and I call s*** when I see s***. It's not nearly as personal as you seem to think. I'd like to see you debate anything I've suggested logically before you suggest it's blind hatred. I don't think you can, thus, the fact that you really didn't address any of my actual points. You telling me you don't like my style won't shut me up. Prove to me logically that I'm wrong and I'll stop posting what I deem to be truth via a process of objective analysis. My devotion is to winning and integrity. I could care less about tearing Dom down if we're winning. Seeing as he's the starting goalie, I'd love to build him up, he just hasn't given me much of any reason to. And again, just incase we forgot, this is the first round and we're playing the Nashville Predators.

Guest MrSandMan
I call it how it is....

That's where I stopped reading. A cop-out is pretty much what I expected from you, but whatever, you're entitled to your own opinion... it's just stale and stinks up our boards with more negativity.

Have a good night.

Go Wings in 5!