• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
DrThunderer

Avalanche/Wild on versus, anyone blacked out?

Rate this topic

I live in Milwaukee, WI and versus is showing MMA instead of the game, anynone else havng this problem? The preview guide says hockey but I have MMA.

Are you sure you're not in the Wild market? I am blacked out in Denver because the game is on my local station - check other possibilities - maybe even the Center Ice channels to see if yours comes in.

Are you sure you're not in the Wild market? I am blacked out in Denver because the game is on my local station - check other possibilities - maybe even the Center Ice channels to see if yours comes in.

They might consider me in the wild market, as we do occasionally get wild games on FSN when there are no notable local sports airing, but would think a six hour drive should make me "not local."

^^^^

yup same reason I can't see the Devils series. Even though MSG isn't offered to me.

I don't know exactly what a blackout is but my vs channel was stuck on the octipus that the joe hangs in the rafters. Don't know if the Dive/Wild game was on though because I fell asleep.

That's really weird because I live in Green Bay, WI and it came through fine for me on Versus.

I also have Center Ice, but obviously it wasn't listed for those channels due to Versus having the game, and I don't believe it was on our cable FSN (channel 40 in Green Bay) which plays Wild games from time-to-time. I'm almost as far from St. Paul as you are and they still consider that to be "local" over Chicago, which makes no sense since it is closer. Either way, when it comes to hockey FSN in the majority of Wisconsin pulls Wild games. Did you check your local FSN?

I live in the West Bend, WI area which is about 30miles north of Milwaukee, the game was blacked out (they showed some tatooed guys fighting in a cage instead, whatever!) and I did check FSN and the game wasn't on there either. I too occationally get Wild games on FSN but not too many. The funny thing is unlike the OP from Milw. who must have Time Warner cable and like Never Forget Mac who must have Time Warner in GB I have Charter cable here outside the Milwaukee market and it's still blacked out. I was bummed to not see the hockey on as my digital cable said it'd be on.

Not sure why we are considered Minn. market and not Chicago, at least in SE WI. That'd make more sense.

To the OP: did you check FSN? I did and it still wasn't on.