• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

Guest Jeremy88

Why is Ellis so good?

Why do nashville fans have to be the most annoying f***tards ever to watch a hockey game?

Who are you guys gonna cheer for once Nashville eliminates Detroit?

Why is Ellis so good?

Why do nashville fans have to be the most annoying f***tards ever to watch a hockey game?

dallas so they can take anaheim out, as long as anaheim can't repeat and if we were to get eliminated it would be an ok summer for me.

This is why I dont believe Babcock is the best coach in the NHL, he's playing Samuelson and Filpula over Hudler and Cleary, dont get it.

BTW were really missing Maltby, plays a regular shift, PKer, great playoff guy, would make Mac and Danny better.

Are Datsyuk and Zetterberg still on the same line? If so then break then the F up. They are doing nothing together. Also have we been in the box the whole game because Nashville looks like they have had a PP throughout this whole game being in our zone

i think its the fans that piss me off the most and make me not want to watch this game, its not the score its just those annoying ass fans and how everyone makes Ellis out to be a god.

Well if Detroit's making him out to be...

Why is Ellis so good?

Rangers or Capitals! there's no way detroit is beating nashville with this perfomance :thumbdown:

LOL Hasek bashing.

Puckloo your unshakable love for Hasek is admirible but come on dude.

hey, after reading four pages of nothing but Hasek hatred, I might as well join you all.

Way to support your goalie... he doesn't play alone out there. But I am glad they've decided to play for Ozzie. And it's not a shut out, so that's also good.