• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I hope the boys realize that they need to be serious about Nashville.

I'm really afraid that not only does Nashville have momentum, but Arnott has woken up and we all know what a single player can do when he catches fire in a series. We need to score, score, score. We know that Hasek, as good as he is, let's in a weak goal or so a game. So we need to score early and often to to build up a lead. And this time, DON'T back off.

Also, we know that if Nashville scores they will score again shortly after, so the Wings need to be extra careful and aware.

I'm thinking Wings pull this off 4-3.

Finally someone posted, i was gonna post first but realized the last GDT was the first time i posted first. So i didnt this time.

Wings come out hungry and win this one 4-1. It stays 1-1 until the 3rd.

Arnott will play despite being hunted down by predators, after scoring a goal.

Haha...well I ignored the GDT last game bc I had class, but I've learned my lesson.

Wings will come out flying, will take a page from the preds' book and score back-to-back 2 times and add an another one in the third: Wings 5 (Cleary gets 2, Z, Homer, and Lids) Preds 1

Sidenote: Happy B-day OsGod :bounce:

Sidenote 2: I cannot believe that Hudler is our leading scoring in the series...damnnn.

Edited by umredwing11

Is anyone able to explain to me why this game starts at 9pm?

I actually think it got pushed back to 9:30pm now. At the end of the VS telecast tonight, they showed the preview for tomorrow's Rangers/Devils game at 7:00, then said to stay tuned for the Wings/Preds at 9:30pm.

Also, it was pointed out on another board that as of this moment the game IS listed on the Center Ice schedule, despite being a Versus game. So if the NJ/NYR game runs long, we still might have a way to watch. I just checked my Dish Network guide and confirmed that it is listed as being on there.

I'll be pissed if the Wings lose this. Is it too much to ask that we beat a team in less than 6 and give ourselves a friggin' break for once? I'm sick of long, tough series' early on.

gdnotesxb2.png

- Babcock mentioned that lineup changes are possible for tonight.

- Arnott will play despite being hunted down by predators, after scoring a goal.

- Legwand did not practice, and is likely to be in the lineup again.

:lol: This might have slipped under the radar of some--but nice one aflac!

The game has been a 9.30pm start for a long time, I know because I checked ages ago and saw that it is on TV here in England at 2.30am!! And yes, I will be up watching it!!

I agree with Doggy, let's get this series over with quickly!! GO WINGS!!

I think we are going to learn everything we need to know about this Team today. IF the wings do not respond now, then what else do we really need to know?

I am as unconfident about winning today as I was last game. I will say Wings 3-2 in a nail biter.

The game has been a 9.30pm start for a long time, I know because I checked ages ago and saw that it is on TV here in England at 2.30am!! And yes, I will be up watching it!!

I agree with Doggy, let's get this series over with quickly!! GO WINGS!!

Yes, last night Versus stated the game would be at 9:30, not 9pm.