• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 4 GDT: Predators 3, Red Wings 2

Rate this topic

I'm feeling a Hasek gem, and 3-1 win.

No HD tonight :(

Wings 3-1

Had a premonition last night of a 3-1 Wings win (Homer, Dats, Z)

It'll be close.....Wings 3-1!

Hmm....

...and those are just on this page, lol.

We didn't play well last game as a team, no finger pointing here. However, I think if we come out skating and winning battles winner, winner chicken dinner!!!

Wings 3 Flips, Raffy, Homer

Vaginas 2 Erat, Radulov

We are a veteran team, we bounce back after loses and with very strong games.

Heres to a Wings victory in game 4 and more W's to come.......... Cheers

GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am thinking the Wings Put the Strangle-Hold on the series tonight and go up 3-1....

Score Wise, im predicting 4-2

Lets hope Dom follows his normal bad game/Stellar game history!

Wings will win if they don't pay attention to the score. Play, play and play. The problem is always the same... I am sick of it... They always up one or two goals, then the power play come and instead of trying to score more, playing aggressively with desperation, they just always relax and kill the time... That's what happened last game. It's 2:0, second period is half way through, penalty to Arnot, wings are doing nothing, just killing time. I already knew, that's it: after the successful PK Nashville will score a couple... It took 15 sec. after Arnot was out of the penalty box for Nashville to get on the board. That's where the momentum swing was. Datsyuk's goal stopped it a little but not for long... The coach cannot let them play this way during the PP. That was not the first time it happened... It happens on a regular bases! Why not to fix the damn problem? That is why sometimes I afraid more when they have PP then when they need to kill a penalty themselves. I just hope it will not repeat today...

For the sake of me not getting crap from my friends, GET IT DONE WINGS!

Its games like these where a coach like Babs come in handy. You know he isn't gonna let his team collapse twice. He knows what Nashville is trying to do and he's gonna take it to them. Also a big benefit of having a veteran goalie like Dom, losses like that doesn't rattle him. He's gonna come out strong and motivated.

I predict a shutout.

Wings 3 (Lids, Holmstrom, Franzen)

Preds 0

Is anyone able to explain to me why this game starts at 9pm?

Because my soccer doesn't finish until 8 30 and they are giving me time to get home and comfortable.

God I love the Wings.

Edited by cirov19

Guys just so you know - I'll be watching this game live just like I did games 1 and 2. I wasn't able to watch game 3 live so I guess you can blame me for that one. Sorry.

At least you can be sure we'll win this one anyway.

Edited by Doggy