• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

Tonights Wings Game...Minus 30 Minutes!

Rate this topic

maybe this is mentioned... but tonight is a triple-header on Vs. (i'm on the west coast) First it's the Caps at 2pm, then Rangers at 4pm, then Red Wings at 6:30.

I blame Bettman... who else tries to cram 3 games by starting them all within 4.5 hours. This is so stupid. As much as I hate ESPN... these are the times I love ESPN and ESPN2... oh and ESPNalternate... I wish there were Vs. and Vs. deuce.

maybe this is mentioned... but tonight is a triple-header on Vs. (i'm on the west coast) First it's the Caps at 2pm, then Rangers at 4pm, then Red Wings at 6:30.

I blame Bettman... who else tries to cram 3 games by starting them all within 4.5 hours. This is so stupid. As much as I hate ESPN... these are the times I love ESPN and ESPN2... oh and ESPNalternate... I wish there were Vs. and Vs. deuce.

Caps game will finish 6-3 in favor of Philly. Call a bookie quick it's set in stone.

Caps game will finish 6-3 in favor of Philly. Call a bookie quick it's set in stone.

:lol:

To top it off, I bet both New Jersey and Nashville will get a win during those time slots. I bet Avery does something during the game that gains attention by sportscasters league-wide.

Bank on it.

Huh?

For all of us above the 49th, CBC says it will be joining the Wings game in progress, so expect to miss a third of the game or so. Im lookin for it on centre ice and all my channels say off air. As for why TSN isnt showing it is a joke, I check their Alt. feed and its also off air. Im searching hard on my sat. but so far no dice. Im gettin pretty pissed off with the coverage up here... lookin like im s*** outta luck :thumbdown: So why is CBC taking a game that TSN would usually broadcast and join it in progress so we cant see the whole game, from what I can see TSN has the time to show it start from finish, if not then at least they have the Alternate channel. I hate CBCs programing!!!!!!!!!!!! makes no sense at all!

Also it looks like CBC is carrying the game on friday too..which is weird imo. since when does cbc show non Cdn. teams? And not to mention brutal broadcasting(PJ Stock is a huge plug), Im hoping TSN will get it.

Edited by Chuk

yeah i'm in winnipeg manitoba and the CBC is screwing us untill ott - pit is over.

I pay for center ice - CBC steals the game from them and won't show it untill the first game is over

If this happens again on friday i will s***

For all of us above the 49th, CBC says it will be joining the Wings game in progress, so expect to miss a third of the game or so. Im lookin for it on centre ice and all my channels say off air. As for why TSN isnt showing it is a joke, I check their Alt. feed and its also off air. Im searching hard on my sat. but so far no dice. Im gettin pretty pissed off with the coverage up here... lookin like im s*** outta luck :thumbdown: So why is CBC taking a game that TSN would usually broadcast and join it in progress so we cant see the whole game, from what I can see TSN has the time to show it start from finish, if not then at least they have the Alternate channel. I hate CBCs programing!!!!!!!!!!!! makes no sense at all!

Also it looks like CBC is carrying the game on friday too..which is weird imo. since when does cbc show non Cdn. teams? And not to mention brutal broadcasting(PJ Stock is a huge plug), Im hoping TSN will get it.

for all my Canadian brothers, if you have center ice channel 460 is NHL Playoffs in Mandarin lol and there is no game on it right now so im hoping it will tune into the wings game at 9. worth a shot, i can live with an hour of that until cbc picks it up

20 minutes to game time, and the Rangers game isn't even in the 3rd period yet. F!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!CK.

if the game were a blow out, we may have a chance that they'd switch to Detroit. 3-2 as of now.

I accidently started a new thread on that cause I didn't see this one...If you have Center Ice the game will nt be blacked out because of theoverlap. So if you have Center Ice you can watch the game still from the begining. My brother emailed the NHL complaining and that was what he was told.

I didn't see that anyone posted this yet: but it looks like the game will be carried on Center Ice Online as well. I started emailing Center Ice, the NHL, and Versus as soon as the television schedule was announced and I saw the conflict. A bunch of other people must have as well. :thumbup:

*fingers crossed*

F YEAH!!! Freaking Rags/Devils game is just starting the third period (well 6 minutes ago).

I'd been flipping back and forth between versus and center ice.

No one will die tonight :)

Versus/NHL and Center Ice -thank your lucky stars!!!!

what channel on center ice? i don't see it listed.

Flip through all your center ice stations.... you have to actually select it.

already tried it... no dice.

what kinda bush-league s*** is this?... the nhl is a freakin joke.

THis is such bulls***. I'm paying a ton of money to have a million channels and Center Ice so I can watch the games. Then VS does something asinine like this and I'm sitting here listening to the game on internet radio while it looks like the NY/NJ game could go to OT. Just F*&$%ing wonderful!

THis is such bulls***. I'm paying a ton of money to have a million channels and Center Ice so I can watch the games. Then VS does something asinine like this and I'm sitting here listening to the game on internet radio while it looks like the NY/NJ game could go to OT. Just F*&$%ing wonderful!

Did you check your center ice? It won't show as the actual show until 7pm..... look for mlb/nhl center ice.... mines on 702