• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Majsheppard

Hasek threads

Rate this topic

Please.

Letting in an extra goal after getting scored on and not standing the opposition up when your team needs you most is unacceptable in this age of parity. Give Ozzie a shot.

Edited by IILeiBlazeII

Should he be? Yes.

Will he be? Probably not, but who knows right now. He hasn't shown any semblance of composure or really helped us stay in games sans 1 period that the Dom-lovers want to talk about. At most, he's got one more shot.

Should he be? Yes.

Will he be? Probably not, but who knows right now. He hasn't shown any semblance of composure or really helped us stay in games sans 1 period that the Dom-lovers want to talk about. At most, he's got one more shot.

Exactly. Only reason why Babs pulled him was to try to get something going.

Lets pretend the goaltender we have seen this year was not named Hasek, you still think he should stay with the team?

Wed be just as good with OSgood and Howard or whoever.

Hasek is old and is not the same goaltender he once was.

I honestly think he should not be on this team next year.

I always said that it seems like Hasek gets a pass where Osgood, Manny, and Cujo would and did not.

I never been a big Hasek fan, honestly because he was brought in and Osgood was cursed by our fanbase on a whole.

I never rooted for him to fail though, I will however show him the door.

Win, Lose, or Draw this game, Ozzie should be in. I bet he won't be come game five.

The greatest problem is now barring a comeback, we will have to go to Nashville again.

A fate I wish on no living thing.

I always said that it seems like Hasek gets a pass where Osgood, Manny, and Cujo would and did not.

I never been a big Hasek fan, honestly because he was brought in and Osgood was cursed by our fanbase on a whole.

I never rooted for him to fail though, I will however show him the door.

Win, Lose, or Draw this game, Ozzie should be in. I bet he won't be come game five.

The greatest problem is now barring a comeback, we will have to go to Nashville again.

A fate I wish on no living thing.

Exactly, just look at 01 when Ozzie was shown the door.

After a great playoff performance.

Now Cujo, cmon dude lets not get crazy.

If a goaltender gets on fire, its team has a great shot to win the Stanley Cup. But what does it take for goaltenders to get hot? Plenty of confidence. How do you build confidence in goalies? You stand behind them and show your trust in them. If Babcock pulled Hasek because of game 3, I can only shake my head. Why would you invest so heavily in a legendary goaltender, only to confide your nervousness in him, by pulling him out after one mediocre performance. The Red Wings should stand behind their players, and not yank great goalies for one mediocre game.

I have stayed out of the goalie debates, often flaming those who get into comments like HASEK SUCKS and GO DIE DOM.

I still think most people posting that are mindless idiots. I do however feel Ozzie promotes more confidence in the guys, and say we switch to him. There I took a side. :rolleyes:

Exactly, just look at 01 when Ozzie was shown the door.

And how did that work out for us? Can't say it was a bad move.

I'm 100% behind putting Osgood in at this point. The pucks aren't hitting Dom right now and he's given up a couple of bad goals. Change the momentum, kick the whole team in the ass, and hopefully Osgood give us a chance. If he does, I don't have a problem with him playing.

HAHAHAHA

Cmon dude.

Everyone knows nothing instills confidence in a goaltender like watching him struggle his ass off on shots a Midget AAA goalie would probably stop.

I hope to god no one throws him a beer after the game, hed probably miss it and that would be alcohol abuse.

Edited by NHLrules?

And how did that work out for us? Can't say it was a bad move.

I'm 100% behind putting Osgood in at this point. The pucks aren't hitting Dom right now and he's given up a couple of bad goals. Change the momentum, kick the whole team in the ass, and hopefully Osgood give us a chance. If he does, I don't have a problem with him playing.

Ozzie could have won the cup for us in 02

Christ, I could have tended and won the cup in 02.

And yeah its really worked out well for us since huh?

Cmon, this is crazy.

Let's hope shaking things up with pulling Hasek helps a bit. Haven't seen too much of it yet but then, we still have one period left.

Osgood looked determined and I hope that 3 goals is where Nashville will stay. A fourth goal and it's over. A fourth goal and it will be a 7 game series, hinging on us pulling ourselves together back at the Joe. :ph34r: