• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
zaxx

Osgood Rules!

Rate this topic

Well I hate bagging on the team so I am going to cheer on the positives. I loved the way Osgood played tonight. Lets start a thread to talk about how awesome he has been for our organization this year, and his whole career. He is a great goalie and awesome player.

<Lets not discuss who is starting next game or any of that, go to another thread for Hasek bashing this thread is for praise of Osgood only!>

That is awesome, I still have my way too small wings jersey from 20 years ago, it is now my wifes jersey. I make her wear it during really important games. :)

By the way Osgood had a 1.00 save percentage today. That is difficult for a starting goalie, but sometimes even harder for a cold goalie to enter a game and play that well. I am impressed.

Also how much does Osgood love the wings, our boys got beat out of the playoffs with him in net back in 96 and he is so broken up with feelings that he let the team down that he breaks down and cries in the dressing room. He is a true and red wing for life!

I got my Birthday wish when i blew out my candles yesterday... "Please let ozzie play on my b-day"

Sucks 'cock couldn't put him in to begin with to give us a better chance at winning... three straight games of 2 goals in under 40secs is ROUGH

been sporting my ozzie jersey for all 15 years of his career!

Edited by OsGOD