• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Firehawk

What are the preds fans saying after a goal?

Rate this topic

If you're talking about the thing during the actual Goal Song....

We're gonna beat the hell outta you! And you! And you! And You-And you-And You!

And that was actually taken from the Kansas City Chiefs.

Only an audience as classy as Nashville's could synchronize a "You suck" chant of so many syllables.

What is this class you speak of? The fans rattled the goalies/wings twice in the last two games. So class goes out the window. Lets just hope that the JOE can be as impressive Friday night. I will be there to help.

Guest Mac4Life25

ANYTHING is better than the Canadiens fans and their, "OLE OLE OLE OLE OLLLEEE."

Couldn't be more sick of that. Instantly turns me into a Bruins fan when they're playing.

Edited by Mac4Life25

ANYTHING is better than the Canadiens fans and their, "OLE OLE OLE OLE OLLLEEE."

Hahah honestly, any singing after a goal by fans is just simply *** and makes me want to change the channel immeditely. Hopefully it doesn't sound so corny in real life at the actual game, but out of the t.v it makes the fans sound like 17 thousand f ups auditioning for american idol. Im so glad wings fans don't sing any of that stupid crap.

Edited by tommingthepuck96

They say something kind of long after a goal is scored and i'm curious what they're saying...

there are several chants, but the one you probably are thinking about is the most compl;icated..

after our goal are announced over the PA, there is a 'growl' (as in the noise made by oursaber toothed tiger) for each goal we have thus far.. as each growl is heard, we chant, thats one, thats two, etc.. then "thank you Hasek, may we have another? he shoots, he scores, you suck..."

say its *** if you want but its pretty cool that several thousand can get that long a chant together

there are several chants, but the one you probably are thinking about is the most compl;icated..

after our goal are announced over the PA, there is a 'growl' (as in the noise made by oursaber toothed tiger) for each goal we have thus far.. as each growl is heard, we chant, thats one, thats two, etc.. then "thank you Hasek, may we have another? he shoots, he scores, you suck..."

say its *** if you want but its pretty cool that several thousand can get that long a chant together

i knew it!!! bwahaha.gif

Only an audience as classy as Nashville's could synchronize a "You suck" chant of so many syllables.

Oh please with the class bulls**t hypocrisy again.

I've heard this chant yelled out from other fans of other teams as well. The area where I am from used to have a minor league hockey team and fans yelled the exact same thing after New Orleans scored a goal.

I could think of 500 things worse that fans could yell.

And at least they consistently make noise, which I can't say the same about Joe Louis Arena (yes I get that games 1 and 2 the crowd atmosphere was pretty good).

The discontent towards Nashville fans in here amuses me so much and I seriously cannot understand what they do that makes some so terrible and classless as a fan base. Heaven forbid they actually cheer and support their team and give them a rise and motivation.

When you resort to aruging who has the classier fanbase, it means your team is sucking it up on the ice.

Point made and everyone has to shut up until the Joe can match the enthusiasm.

If you're talking about the thing during the actual Goal Song....

We're gonna beat the hell outta you! And you! And you! And You-And you-And You!

And that was actually taken from the Kansas City Chiefs.

Dont forget about WE SHOOT WE SCORE YOU SUCK

Taken from NCAA Hockey...

They chanted REF YOU SUCK

They've been doing all of that for 10 years now, you would think they would get a new chant.

Immediately after the goal we sing a modified version of the country song "I Like it, I Love it." The words are changed to be "I don't know what it is about the Predators scoring but I like it, I love it, I want some more of it."

Kinda corny, but I like it. Just registered to tell you guys.

Don't you mean you like it, you love it? :P

Immediately after the goal we sing a modified version of the country song "I Like it, I Love it." The words are changed to be "I don't know what it is about the Predators scoring but I like it, I love it, I want some more of it."

Kinda corny, but I like it. Just registered to tell you guys.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/I_Like_It,_I_Love_It

Thanks Preds for ruining a good Tim McGraw song.

Let's see,

They have:

taken from a Tim McGraw song

taken from Kansas City Chiefs

taken from NHL live

taken throwing catfish over octipus from Red Wings

Is there ANYTHING that they've come up with on their own?

I was at the game last night, and I'll tell you, I'll never go back. One of the Pred "dancers" called me a b.i.t.c.h, as I was walking past her.

I kept getting hit in the back of the head, on purpose, by the guy sitting behind me.

And my family got mooned in the parking garage, while that fan was yelling, "Go home Yankees, Red Wings suck."

I have never been to a game at the Joe, as I live here in TN, but I hope to hell that our fans don't treat visting team's fan's like we were treated last night. For being known for the hospitality, Nashville Pred fans, YOU SUCK!

They say something kind of long after a goal is scored and i'm curious what they're saying...

Firehawk, I don't know if anyone answered you, but here is what they chant:

1st - the Tim MGraw Song "We Like, We Love It"

2nd- Da Na Na Na . . . Hey . . . You Suck (x2)

3nd - Were goning to beat the puck out of you . . . you . . . you you you

4th - Its all you fault (x2)

5th - He shoot he scores, you suck