• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
SouthernWingsFan

The motivational speech for the Red Wings

Rate this topic

A true classic....one of my all-time faves!

oh.......it takes brawn AND brains to win this! Leave the pretty stuff to the pageants!

Edited by sinbin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CoyicAEYhJg

"We will not go quietly into the night, we will not vanish without a fight! We're going to live on, we're going to survive! Today we celebrate our independence day!" (USA!USA!USA!)

EDIT: Pullman looks like Babcock slightly

Edited by b.shanafan14

name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350" />

Nothing to do with hockey, but I like them!

This isn't a motivational speech, but I think this is what we need!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pab978XyR3E...feature=related

Just replace Tootoo with Lemieux and this would be perfect! :sly::ranting:

After watching that I'm ready for a friday beat down by the Wings!

Man I miss those Wing - Avs series'! That's back from my days as a Wings fan before I moved to TN in '98 (same year as the Preds came into the league). I could only hope that our rivalry might reach that kind of intensity... but it's going to take a few years of the Predators consistently playing at the Wings' level. We're getting there...

For a while my boss kept a sign hung up in our pod with our incentive program written on it. It was very inspirational always having that reminder right there where we could ponder it daily.

"Work or you're fired!"