• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

zata40fan

Tootoo on Draper

Rate this topic

Does anyone have a video of when Jordin Tootoo stepped on Kris Draper last night? I want to send it in to the League to see if we can't get some justice similar to how Pronger was caught a couple days later.

Thanks!

Edited by zata40fan

Yep, it was blatant, IMO. Tootoo got up, held Draper down, took a step on the ice, then stepped on Draper's back. Tootoo could have just as easily stepped around Draper, but he chose to step on him instead.

Well, I would rather you send an email to TSN than the NHL. Seeing as it needs press exposure for anything to be done about it.

I'll send it to whoever I can, if I can get the video.

The whole incident was a joke. Tootoo steps on Draper (most likely intentional) and there is no call for it. Then Draper gets in a scrum later in the game and gets the only penalty for "cross-checking" Shea Weber. I thought the whole game was poorly officiated. If the Arnott hook on Datsyuk near the end of the third happened in the first period, you know darn well it would have been called. The NHL wonders why nobody watches. Maybe because the officiating is the worst in professional sports.

Rant over. I'm still bitter from last night's loss. :angry:

Edited by GoWings1905

how long is it gonna take for someone to step up to Tootoo? game 6 when were down 3-2 in the series and losing in that game?

it doesn't matter when anybody steps up to tootoo... he'll just skate away and wait until he can cheap shot them back.

I saw Tootoo (that idiot) step on his back during the game. It came right after Draper was putting on some major hits in the Preds zone. When the preds cleared the puck there was a scrum to the left of Hasek (Hasek's right), in the corner, that is where it happened. Somehow Draper ended up on the ice, and the next thing I noticed was # 22 stepping on # 33's lower back. I could have sworn I saw Tootoo step up, as to put more pressure on his raised foot. Man, I was pissed. I was yelling how could they not have seen that. Tootoo is an ass, and he deserves to get his idiot ass beat down by McCarty or Downey. It is obvious that the refs only see what they want to see. All the refs from that night need to suspended for the rest of the playoffs. Draper could have seriously been injured. The officials are really lucky nothing became of it, and so it Tootoo...more so Tootoo...the idiot.

how long is it gonna take for someone to step up to Tootoo? game 6 when were down 3-2 in the series and losing in that game?

As long as it takes Babs to realize Downeys the only one man enough to do it right now

As long as it takes Babs to realize Downeys the only one man enough to do it right now

Pppppplease... give me a break. Everyone is too afraid to take a penalty and put the Preds on a man-advantage while the games are so close. Just because fighting is the only asset Downey serves doesn't make him the only man since he can't do anything else.

As much as I hate Tootoo, it didn't look intentional to me. It looked to me like he stumbled...he did step on his back, but it looked like he was pushed/stumbled and tried not to put all his weight onto Draper's back.

i hate Tootoo with a passion, but I agree with this.

Come on; there's no way the league should do anything about that. I mean, I hate Tootoo as much as the next sane person, but that did not look intentional. I'm sure it probably was, but there is no way the league will step into this... on to game 5!

Edited by McCartyFanForLife