• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 5 GDT: Red Wings 2, Predators 1 (OT)

Rate this topic

Want it more.

W

Time to dominate...

Hate to say it but I got a horrible feeling that tonight is going to OT.....hope I'm wrong of course and wings get a confidence boosting 4-1 win.

Wouldn't that be horrible to watch! :scared:

Hate to say it but I got a horrible feeling that tonight is going to OT.....hope I'm wrong of course and wings get a confidence boosting 4-1 win.

That little thing in your avatar is creeping me out.

Edited by jdog19

Guest drwings1

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the OZ when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

LETS GO REDWINGS

"And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who would attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know my name is the OZ when I lay my vengeance upon thee."

LETS GO REDWINGS

Wasn't the OZ a snake-oil salesman hiding behind a curtain from Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion?? Sounds like smoke and mirrors. He has been proved human before.

Should be a great game tonight and hoping my Preds are just desparate enough to topple y'all and deliver the knock-out blow on Sunday.

Wow, lots of people predicting a 4-1 win, myself included. Are we all aware that almost every game has been 1 goal game in the regular season and playoffs (excluding EN goals)?

I guess I'm pretty surprised by that. I think we're all banking on the idea that the Wings are that much better and are all pissed off, and will be playing with serious aggression tonight.

Wow, lots of people predicting a 4-1 win, myself included. Are we all aware that almost every game has been 1 goal game in the regular season and playoffs (excluding EN goals)?

I guess I'm pretty surprised by that. I think we're all banking on the idea that the Wings are that much better and are all pissed off, and will be playing with serious aggression tonight.

I have no doubt they will play better tonight. They'd better. Osgood and Datsyuk can't win it alone.

Guest drwings1
Wasn't the OZ a snake-oil salesman hiding behind a curtain from Dorothy, the Scarecrow, the Tin Man, and the Cowardly Lion?? Sounds like smoke and mirrors. He has been proved human before.

Should be a great game tonight and hoping my Preds are just desparate enough to topple y'all and deliver the knock-out blow on Sunday.

thats the guy from the movie ****** !

Nice job aflac. I was hoping to see in the video recap of game 4 the big hit on Dumont by Kronwall when he was trying to fast break out of the zone. The one where Dumonts helmet went flying! Anyway...

Cheers to awesome GDTS!!!!!

esteef

ahhhh i'm so excited. I know we're going to win for sure...i can feel it. And plus, ITS MY BIRTHDAY so they have to win!

Go Wings!!!!!! :lol:

HAPPY B-DAY TO YOU AND HOPEFULLY ZETS SCORES A HATTY. :D

I think it is a compliment. Sometimes he can't even hit the logos.

Poor Cleary :(

Exactly i feel so bad for Cleary now only if Cleary would please do it to Sammy so someone else can play for him :P :P

Guest drwings1
Hey man, I was translating a parallel from the word choice. And he still couldn't get Dorothy home!!!!

:beerbuddy: nah im just messin with you man, i aint trying to start any trouble

ZatasGirl40: Happy Birthday!!!

OsGod: Great animation. Except, of course, that it's mutually assured destruction (the smiley with the rocket launcher is annihilated in the explosion). Hopefully the Wings have more left in the tank after tonight.

I'm so happy to see how far Ozzie has (deservedly) come in everyone's expectations that they are so confident in him. He's gonna play solid and give this team a boost.

This is the Wings' first real test of the playoffs--the first time they really need to bear down. I have confidence they will do it.

Go Wings!

Oh yeah, and :octo: *splat*!!!

Aflac! That GDT is just so purrrty to look at; thank you for taking the time to make it look so nice. I was baffled at the "logo hunter" reference until I couldn't find Sammy's name; then I put it all together and had a good out loud chuckle at the office. He seems to want to hit the goalie dead center doesn't he? I wonder if he's thinking rebound or offensive end faceoff, or if he simply can't pick a corner. Regardless, his "talent" would be more suited to playing with McCarty and Drake who will crash the net and stand up to people for him too.