• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Zata fan 40

Sunday's game CI and DTV help (Cleveland)

Rate this topic

I know some of us Wings fans are here in NE Ohio. As in the past some early season Indians games have taken over the NBC channel while Wings Playoff games are on. This sadly, is happening again on Sunday with the Indians playing the Twins at 2 and the Wings starting up at 3. I've had the unfortune of talking to DTV reps who have no clue as to what the conflict is and makes me think twice before calling them whenever I have problems with their service. I was just hoping if enough of us called maybe there is something they would be able to do such as playing the game on the CI channels. Thanks.....

I know some of us Wings fans are here in NE Ohio. As in the past some early season Indians games have taken over the NBC channel while Wings Playoff games are on. This sadly, is happening again on Sunday with the Indians playing the Twins at 2 and the Wings starting up at 3. I've had the unfortune of talking to DTV reps who have no clue as to what the conflict is and makes me think twice before calling them whenever I have problems with their service. I was just hoping if enough of us called maybe there is something they would be able to do such as playing the game on the CI channels. Thanks.....

actually i did hear that the game will be on center ice for this very reason.

Wow that would be awesome if center ice played it. i wish there was a way i could confirm that though, I had planned on drving to Toledo with my old man to get out of the local nbcs range and watch it at a random bar. Would be great if i did not have to do that. I called the local NBC and gave them hell for this. I swear last year when it happened against the Ducks I thought that i was going to kill someone. Anyhow cool to see we have some others fans from Cleveland. If the Wings make to the finals we should have a party for one of the games. Anyhow keeping my fingers crossed for tonight I am bronging a friend over that seems to be good luck the wings are 6-0 when we watched together. Later