• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
CAredwingsfan91

Emery not in Senators future.

Rate this topic

Consider him done and gone like that oh so AWESOME SPARTAN intro they had the other night.

tsn

I think this team for some reason has a lot more problems than we all know about. I've always liked him hes a competitor for sure he obviously just has anger issues but what person doesn't?

thoughts on this?

should the red wings pass up or go after him? (i know we have ozzie and most of you like Howard but maybe?)

we'd have to trade someone cough*samuelsson*cough haha like that would ever happen straight up.

lets here it.

File under "worst kept secrets"

Too bad he self-destructed in Ottawa; he had a great run last year. He became absolutely toxic in the dressing room though, and apart from their being better goalies, I want no part of him for that reason alone.

Though there is something to be said for a guy who made a list of his teammates and scratched them off the list as he fought them in practice. What that something is, I don't know.

Consider him done and gone like that oh so AWESOME SPARTAN intro they had the other night.

tsn

should the red wings pass up or go after him? (i know we have ozzie and most of you like Howard but maybe?)

lets hear it.

Pass. Ray-ray's not a fit in Detroit. Murray is not a patient individual and runs a tight ship... with no loose cannons.

It will be interesting to see who bites on Emery's contract, though. No pun intended. :hehe:

Him picking fights with his own teammates is like fighting with a girl. No one is REALLY gonna kick his ass, whether he can actually fight or not, he's their goaltender for Christ sakes! He's just a stupid me-me-me player. He's better suited for the NFL, bunch of douchebags there he can fit right in with.

Pass!

esteef

No. He's had too many off-ice conflicts and has shown alot inconsistent play. I say pass.

I agree with Loo though. It'll be interesting to see who (if anyone) takes a chance on him.

Eddie Belfour was a head case off the ice, but he turned out pretty damn good for Dallas. Emery's bound to mature sooner or later, and there's a lot of talent there. This is a good chance for some organization to get him while his value is low.

That said, I don't see him coming here. Howard is out of options and it's time for him to play next year, and Ozzie is semented in as starter/back-up/mentor for the next couple years.

tsn

I think this team for some reason has a lot more problems than we all know about. I've always liked him hes a competitor for sure he obviously just has anger issues but what person doesn't?

thoughts on this?

we'd have to trade someone cough*samuelsson*cough haha like that would ever happen straight up.

lets here it.

NO NO NO NO. Did I say NO? He would be a cancer in the locker room.

:thumbdown:

He'd be a great enforcer along with PAIN TRAIN and Downey.

Sign him Kenny. :thumbup:

One of the dudes on the CBC Hotstove just suggested Emery signing with the Wings if he gets bought out of his contract :lol:

I actually thought about it when Sens were facing elimination.

However after reading his comment about the whole ordeal, I think we should stay far far away from him. He still doesn't get it.

You folks are nuts whod want him here. Hes no better than Osgood and Emery's presence would only mean no space for Howard. That kid NEEDS to start getting some NHL time, and no better time to do it than when a guy like Osgood is still on the team. And is a team guy as well.

I don't really think the Wings will go after a goalie. Ozzie has shown he can start. When he didn't play for Detroit he was routinely a great goalie on crappy teams.

This is how I see it happening, ESPECIALLY if Ozzie takes us far this year:

Hasek retires

Osgood becomes a starter

Howard is brought up.

Osgood and Howard share 80/20, 70/30 depending on how well Howard is adapting.

tsn

thoughts on this?

lets here it.

:blink:

Why in the world would we even consider emery.. or have anything to do with him ever? Bring back Bob Essensa... or cheveldae.. anybody besides Ray Emery!!