• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

FireCaptain

the DON'T FINE AL petition thread

Rate this topic

Has an online petition ever, EVER worked? You wanna target this issue properly, do it at the Joe itself. Swing the octopus over your own head before throwing it onto the ice. Get a plush octopus and swing it over your head during the game. Add a fake 10 000$ cheque to Bettman tied to the octopus when you throw it. If one guy isn't allowed to follow tradition, have several thousand take his place.

Can't see any real fan not signing that.

How do you like that Fence-sitters, I'm questioning your dedication to the team :P

Has an online petition ever, EVER worked?

No, probably not. However, it does make us feel better. And, who's to say this won't be THE petition to work?

You wanna target this issue properly, do it at the Joe itself. Swing the octopus over your own head before throwing it onto the ice. Get a plush octopus and swing it over your head during the game. Add a fake 10 000$ cheque to Bettman tied to the octopus when you throw it. If one guy isn't allowed to follow tradition, have several thousand take his place.

Believe me, I would LOVE to. Geographically and budget-arily however, I cannot.

The fake check/sign idea is great and I hope we can see 1000 of them per game for the rest of the playoffs.

I say we just do something better.

We need to steal his cell phone, just for a day or so.

Txt message some sexual messages to some male underling at the NHL office, then replace the phone.

Out him and make him resign.

Either that or we could just pay whatever stupid fine there is.

BTW WTF So you can hire Mascots and cheerleaders to incite fans but not a rink manager????

Problem solved, just give Al another paycheck for being a mascot. GO TO HELL GARY.

Side story, when the lock out ended I was at the joe with a Fire Bettman Sign. The ushers tore it down....

Has an online petition ever, EVER worked? You wanna target this issue properly, do it at the Joe itself. Swing the octopus over your own head before throwing it onto the ice. Get a plush octopus and swing it over your head during the game. Add a fake 10 000$ cheque to Bettman tied to the octopus when you throw it. If one guy isn't allowed to follow tradition, have several thousand take his place.

Stranger things have happened, remember Vote for Rory almost worked, haha

Signed it with my real name. Didn't know we had an option not to ;)

I would encourage all who leave comments to leave ones that will reflect well on the Wings and show that we are a solid group of fans, and not sound like immature teenagers.

I realize that right now we are probably interested in swearing at Bettman, but that sort of thing gets nothing done as far as getting through to the stuffed shirt type.

Not telling anyone what to say, just asking people to think about it before they go off.

Just wondering, but is there any way to edit the grammar mistakes?

It doesn't really matter, but it just might make it sound a little more credible, ya know?

I tried. No way that I could find, but I did email their support link.