• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

aflac9262

WQF Game 6 GDT: Red Wings 3, Predators 0

Rate this topic

My God, I hope the Wings win.

It will make things so much less stressful for me. ;)

I really don't want this to go to a Game 7. Close them out and show them you guys can play dominant two games in a row and this time the bounces will go in!

Go Wings!

Great GDT, as always!

Don't care what the score is, we just need a WIN! Let's break some Nashville hearts and close this series out boys!

Wow, I didn't realize Kronner has 5 assists already! Nice! :thumbup:

Go Ozzie!!

Go Wings!!!

sjdglsj YAY FOR TODAY!!

Wings need to take advantage of this situation and eliminate the Preds!

PP MUST start working and the puck must start going in more often. Time to light up Ellis.

LETS GO WINGS!!!!!

GO OZZIE!!!!!!! THE GREAT OZ!

If the Wings change nothing and play as they did last game, Wings win 4-1 with an empty netter sealing the deal.

First time poster here, long time reader. I know it's very late, however I could not stand reading these comments much longer without inputing my own opinion. Here's a little background for those who care:

I'm from Northville, but I'm a student at the Universtity of Pennsylvania, studying material science and engineering. I'm a swimmer, yet have been going to wings games since I can remember (thank you dad!). Best times of my life, especially 1997. I was there when we won in 2002, and will be there when I get back (we'll have to make it round 3, game 5 before my finals are done). I like what we've got this year, especially after the heart we showed last year.

Anyway, we all have our Jinx's, but I've realized the wings don't win a playoff game unless I'm drinking during it, so I'll be busting out the beer tomorrow. Game prediction: 4-1 wings with Franzen scoring two, Filppula with one, and Zetterberg with One. Let's get it done boys!

Edited by bfarris

I'm going to church soon and I'm going to pray hard

Nashville believe they will win and will throw everything at us. I hope guys are ready to put top efforts today.

Boy, being a 3:00 start is just about the worst time imaginable. Means it starts 1t 4:30am down here which is too long to wait up and too early to start the day. Might have to set the alarm.

Anyway I'm pretty confident we'll get the job done, reminiscent of last year.

Edited by Aussie_Wing