• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
Bad Vlad Forever

Round 2 Help Please

Rate this topic

OK, here's the deal...

I'm going to be in town in a couple of weeks, and would like to take my brother in law to a 2nd round game while I'm there. I need everyone's best power of estimation (before schedule is announced) of what date you all forsee game 5 and 7 happening. I definitely won't be in town for games 1 and 2, so I'm relegated on betting on there being later games in the series.

Any advice besides "there won't be a game 5!" would be greatly appreciated

GO WINGS!

OK, here's the deal...

I'm going to be in town in a couple of weeks, and would like to take my brother in law to a 2nd round game while I'm there. I need everyone's best power of estimation (before schedule is announced) of what date you all forsee game 5 and 7 happening. I definitely won't be in town for games 1 and 2, so I'm relegated on betting on there being later games in the series.

Any advice besides "there won't be a game 5!" would be greatly appreciated

GO WINGS!

It shoudl depend on who we play. This is what mlive.com is saying:

No definitive word on when the next round will start. The Wings seemed to think Thursday, which makes sense if it's Colorado. But if it's Calgary, maybe it will be start on Friday. Don't know if the league would make the Flames play Thursday in Detroit after playing Tuesday night in San Jose.

So, if we stick with Colorado, I'm guessing: G1 Thurs 24th, G2 Sat 26th, G3 Mon 28th, G4 Wed 30th, G5 Fri 2nd, G6 Sun 4th, G7 Tue 6th

If Calgary pulls it out, I'm guessing: G1 Fri 25, G2 Sun 27, G3 Tue 29, G4 Thur 1st, G5 Sat 3rd, G6 Mon 5th, G7 Wed 7th

But then again, you never know if they will throw a back to back game in there...hopefully you'll have a stretch of a few days to go! Good luck!

No definitive word on when the next round will start. The Wings seemed to think Thursday, which makes sense if it's Colorado. But if it's Calgary, maybe it will be start on Friday. Don't know if the league would make the Flames play Thursday in Detroit after playing Tuesday night in San Jose.

So, if we stick with Colorado, I'm guessing: G1 Thurs 24th, G2 Sat 26th, G3 Mon 28th, G4 Wed 30th, G5 Fri 2nd, G6 Sun 4th, G7 Tue 6th

If Calgary pulls it out, I'm guessing: G1 Fri 25, G2 Sun 27, G3 Tue 29, G4 Thur 1st, G5 Sat 3rd, G6 Mon 5th, G7 Wed 7th

But then again, you never know if they will throw a back to back game in there...hopefully you'll have a stretch of a few days to go! Good luck!

Thanks so much. I definitely have plans in town on the 3rd and 4th :(....maybe I'll have to look at there being a game 7.....which there obviously won't need to be! dang. Oh well, I guess I'll just have to wait and see.

Or an extra day of rest. The Wings/Preds series was the only one that had a straight "day-on followed by a day-off" format all they way through Game 7 (had it been necessary).