• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
gowingsgo

I want the Avs

Rate this topic

AGREED on downey dressing.

McCarty still talks up a good s*** storm but i don't know if he's got fisticuffs in his loins anymore. but i guess if he throws down against anyone, it will be the avs...

stoked to see this series, and lets hope theodore returns to the jose of old and leaks like a sieve.

its gonna be fun to watch thats for damn sure...

Guest CaliWingsNut

Just wait... they'll be showing snippets of those videos on TV again... This is gonna be huge for both teams media wise.

These yokels were all crying "bring on the Wings" after they beat the Wild. Soooo, let's go Wings and bring it on!

This is all I'll hear about in Denver for the next few days. <_<

They keep painting themselves as "an entirely different team than the one that got smoked 4-0 by the Wings in the regular season".

Forsberg = not the same player. Still has good puck handling moves, but slower with ankles ready to fall apart any second. Out of hockey for a almost a year - Wings can contain him.

Smyth: great pickup for the Dives. But.....did not impress me that much this year. When other guys were out of the lineup (and he was too quite a bit) he didn't step it up.

Stastny: first postseason. Not great during the Wild series. Not a threat vs the Wings imo

Hejduk: never been a really big fan. OK depth player but is lost when Sakic or other top lines guys are out.

Sakic: older beat up version but still the only guy on the team that is a legitimate threat night in and night out to bury those crucial goals. Will be a big factor in this series.

defense: was NONEXISTANT until they picked up Foote and Salei. Foote has had injury probs until the start of the POs. Good top D-line for them not, but hey we are NOT the Wild.

Theodore: best player for the Avs vs. the Wild. I just don't see him keeping that same auro vs. Wings though. I'll take my chances vs Jose.

Game 1: Thurs at 5:30 - go WINGS! I say Wings in 6 - don't let me down or the Divalanche fans here in Denver won't let me hear the end of it!! :scared:

Am I the only one who doesn't want the rivalry to come back? That would entail a close, hard-fought series. I'd rather just wrap this up in 3 games and let them wallow in their blatant inferiority a little while longer.

Am I the only one who doesn't want the rivalry to come back? That would entail a close, hard-fought series. I'd rather just wrap this up in 3 games and let them wallow in their blatant inferiority a little while longer.

3 games? Come on now. According to Barry Melrose, only the mighty, unstoppable hurricane force known as the San Jose Sharks can win in 3 games.

Just so you know you cannot wrap up a series in 3 games. Need 4 to win.

Sarcasm dude. I don't think anyone on these forums honestly thinks you can win in 3. Just throwing that out there.

Umm... what?

No, you can wrap it up in 3. You beat them so bad in the 1st 3 that they refuse to come out for the fourth. You can't stop what's coming.

Thank you.