• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Sign in to follow this  
10 Minute Misconduct

Montreal Riots

Rate this topic

i was there on saturday to take in the atmosphere since there was a habs game on and then george st pierre v serra right after and it was insane. my friends and i laughed that if the habs and gsp lost we would be in a crazy angry riot but if they both won then we could have a celebratory riot although i guess i didnt really expect it to happen!

french canadians are crazy intense but i just watched them lighting cop cars on fire with molotov cocktails. it all seems a little overboard and even the guys they interviewed on the street thought it was all pretty stupid, the one even said its not even the fans breaking and stealing so much as people who see an opportunity to vandalize. either way, im obviously gonna have to go back and catch at least one game next round!!!!

hahahahahahahaha I guess Round 1 is like winning the stanely cup now-a-days for them... Rock on! We don't need no water, let the mothereffer burn!

yah they were saying its gang related...lol

lol i wonder what the gangs will do after a 2nd and 3rd round win hahah :blink: see THATS the kind of hockey pride we need here in the states haha make it happen bettman

Edited by Duck Guy

lol i wonder what the gangs will do after a 2nd and 3rd round win hahah :blink: see THATS the kind of hockey pride we need here in the states haha make it happen bettman

This illustrates my thought process exactly.

My god, they just beat an 8th seed in 7 games, imagine if they won the cup. Citizens would spontaneous combust and the city would be in ruins!

My god, they just beat an 8th seed in 7 games, imagine if they won the cup. Citizens would spontaneous combust and the city would be in ruins!

hahahahaha omg thats way 2 funny :rotflmao: :rotflmao:

hahaha thats hilarious and so true.

This makes me sad...as in....sad I live in a place that wouldn't even blink if their own team won the Cup, let alone advanced from ROUND ONE.

I'd have to say this is a no-no in Detroit though...trashed cop cars would be too hard on the budget :blush:

at the same time that i appreciate the passion, i can't imagine being stoked if the city went up in flames b/c the ______ hockey team won the cup. 1 million people getting wasted and slightly rowdy at the victory parade sure. but dont light s*** on fire and have stuff collapse and injure people. unnecessary.

i'm sure you all feel somewhat as i do.

but i do see where everyone is coming from with the "love the passion" angle. i do too.

i tell some people im a wings fan and they think its arena football on occasion. :blink: :blink: <_< <_<

Guest Jeremy88

how sad this is the society we live in

Give peace a chance man....just give it a chance

ye man here here in Montreal they always riot!! My dad was telling me about the riot in 93when they won the cup haha! Good thing I don't live near Downtown it must've been crazy! It was hard to sleep also with all of Montreal honking their cars ;)

I live in Montreal, and I think this is absolutely the dumbest way to celebrate... YAYYY Our team advances, let's burn some cop cars!! WTF I am ashamed of being surrounded by so many dumbass fans.. THANK YOU DETROIT for setting the example!