• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

LNC Assemble! 4/22 GDT

Rate this topic

i cant figure out how to change my sig. Anyone wanna try and walk me through it haha.

top of the page says "My Controls" click that. Then look on the left hand side of the screen it says edit signature. Get the link of the signature you want and put it in the "insert image" button on the top of the edit window

Hey! What the hell is everyone doing still up?! Don't y'all know there's school or work or some s*** tomarrow?! Kidding.

So I'm up watching the Sharks/Flames and decide to turn the pc on and saw the lights on in this thread. Heard about the latenightcrew but never stopped in before.

top of the page says "My Controls" click that. Then look on the left hand side of the screen it says edit signature. Get the link of the signature you want and put it in the "insert image" button on the top of the edit window

Thanks, hey i stole part of your sig too, hope you dont mind. Offsides used to make mine, but she shut down and she dleleted my old one, so i just needed something! If its a problem ill talke it down.

i love seeing a guy like nolan beating up on his former team. The guys has been awesome his entire career and its nice to see him still scoring against the sharks. He will always be one of my favs. With that said......the flames need to lose this one hahaha. I want to play the avs and give the stars the sharks to play. It would just be more convienient for us. Not easier, just a better route in my mind.