• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

rwfan007

LNC Assemble! 4/22 GDT

Rate this topic

Wait a second...uh...didn't the Sharks beat us in a Game 7 in '94?

i was there. feds swinging his stick. dino promising to kill a shark. i sat 2nd row behind the bench. and 1 row behind the sharks owner.

k.

i was there. feds swinging his stick. dino promising to kill a shark. i sat 2nd row behind the bench. and 1 row behind the sharks owner.

k.

Okay, that's what I thought. Because Versus just said that the Sharks only Game 7 win in their history was against St. Louis on a winning goal by Nolan. Uh...

Phenomenal episode! Not to derail the thread, but "The Krips" episode is beyond classic!

Lol, yeah that was good. They do some very good satires of real life like the ****** vs. Turd one. That's quality right there, mon ami.

LOL.

The camera is a iso on Roenick on the bench when the penalty on the Sharks gets called. Then Roesnick says "what the hell is that s***?!" You could totally read his lips.

Haha.

Okay, that's what I thought. Because Versus just said that the Sharks only Game 7 win in their history was against St. Louis on a winning goal by Nolan. Uh...

versus. enough said.

k.

I thought they said "their most recent" not "their only". I may be wrong though.....I'll rewind it during the next commercial break.

I thought they said "their most recent" not "their only". I may be wrong though.....I'll rewind it during the next commercial break.

Ah, you could be right. Thought, I thought the only Game 7 they had won was against us in '94. I probably read that wrong somewhere too. :P