• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

NeverForgetMac25

2008 Photoshop War: Red Wings vs. Avalanche

Rate this topic

you forgot the caption :)

Damn straight that's why we invaded Iraq. Even the President was offended by Saddam stealing Stevie's jersey. It was heresy!

Edicious - I seriously LMAO when I saw that in spite of the fact we had just been swept. Whoever came up with that was truly inspired.

Damn straight that's why we invaded Iraq. Even the President was offended by Saddam stealing Stevie's jersey. It was heresy!

Edicious - I seriously LMAO when I saw that in spite of the fact we had just been swept. Whoever came up with that was truly inspired.

considering the C is on the opposite side..wouldnt that be nik's jersey?

Edited by Pavel Divesyuk

considering the C is on the opposite side..wouldnt that be nik's jersey?

It IS Nik's jersey. If anyone is concerned about accuracy, they may want to change either the sweater or the villan, as Saddam was incarcerated when Nik became captain and hence wouldn't have even had his pants on, let alone a Wings jersey. Maybe get a shot of Hussein after incarceration and photoshop it in that way. That might even be funnier...........

That actually reminds me of ol' Baghdad Bob from '03. :lol:

1_infominister1.jpg

I know the guy who made that!! That was made as an in-joke for the 2003 Wayne State Chem Department's annual NHL Playoff pool! ...which is online and still active as of 2008.