• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

Inultus

Our Playoff Beards

Rate this topic

haha, you're from Plymouth, right?

we played hockey together. you stopped me in the bar not too long ago, said i assisted on your only hockey goal.

whats up man?

Haha...whats up Bida? Yeah I've seen you at Friday's on ford rd. a few times since then I think. Now you gotta post pics of YOUR playoff beard

my question is, how long have you been growing this?

Couple days before round 1. I sent a pic in for the look-a-like contest and my beard was way thicker than Z's so I trimmed it.

Couple days before round 1. I sent a pic in for the look-a-like contest and my beard was way thicker than Z's so I trimmed it.

Yours is definitely impressive, altho I can't say I'm sad that mine doesn't grow quite that fast.

Haha...whats up Bida? Yeah I've seen you at Friday's on ford rd. a few times since then I think. Now you gotta post pics of YOUR playoff beard

Haha, my playoff beard? I am the Chris Osgood of this forum. At 25 years of age, I still look like I'm in high school. The whole babyface thing is preventing me from having a successful playoff beard. That and my job won't let me grow it out cause it looks so horrible.

But, since I can't grow it out, I make sure not to shave with a razor. I have some stubble and thats as close as I'll get to a playoff beard.

Edited by This Is Bida

I've been cockblocking myself for 3 weeks now with my ridiculous red beard (not like a cool Franzen red beard, but more like an inappropriate mismatch to my dark brown head hair) and luckily there's no end in sight. This may also mean my job interviews will suffer, but if we win the the big one this year, f*** a job.

Guest drwings1
Red beard. Red Wings. That works.

Keep up the good work, guys.

thanks 55fan :) my face feels like a brillo pad!!

Hey all. New here.

Been comin to this site since the begining of the season thought I'd register and make my first post here today.

I've got a beard taking over my face!!!

I had to trim mine on the 18th of April but since then there has been only washing no trimming.

I'll get a pic soon. And my itchy part was last week and it's gone now.

GO WINGS!!!! keep us growin these things for another month :)

Mine has passed that point. Im in for the long haul now!

Yeah, the girls have stopped saying "that's itchy" and now they're saying "ur soft and furry like a teddy bear", lol.